2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 686     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 41s
City spokesman confirms the Ford Fest permit has now been issued #TOpoli

Now is it time for people to show up and expose all of the camping. Shame on the city though.

I suppose they could send a By-Law Enforcement Officer, but camping in a city park is probably just a two-bit ticket.

The more you read about Stirpe, the worse it gets. He was out on parole for the Michael Kiklas manslaughter sentence when he executed a "vicious attack on a woman that left her nearly dead and permanently blind in one eye." The description of the attack on Fantauzzi that came out during the trial is unreal in its brutality. Stirpe was sentenced to 18 years in prison, which was ordered to be served after completing the manslaughter sentence for Kiklas.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ed-to-18-years-in-prison-for-attack-on-woman/

"Crown prosecutors argued throughout the trial that Stirpe became aggravated after finding Ms. Fantauzzi smoking in his apartment."

And a pilot too. That's an eerie coincidence.

Last edited:
Maybe he has to chauffeur Rob to Tommy Thompson park?

Not sure if anyone here has a vfr pilot's license but my impression is that it's something the average person can get so long as they put in the hours. I.e. Not evidence of any special ability. I can think of one data point to support that assertion...

And have the money. Pilot licences don't come cheap.

People need to ask Ford if he plans to put the event down as a campaign expense again. That needs to get more traction. Also, if the news stations were on the ball (and had a sense of humour), that clip of Ford inviting everyone to Tommy Thompson Park would be in steady rotation.

Actually, it would be hilarious if Ford actually got the permit for Tommy Thompson Park by mistake.

It totally would! I'm sure whoever is actually responsible for applying for the permit actually puts down Thomson Memorial Park, but it seems you can actually rent Tommy Thompson Park, although it lacks some of the features of the other one, such as a kids' playground, fire pit, etc.

A huge crowd of Ford Nationites at TTP, fuming at Rob Ford, maybe a few others standing around confusedly at the Thompson St Parkette (Queen & Broadview) ... that I'd like to see.

Right you are. She could teach the Fords a vthing or two about thinly veiled threats.

Reminds me of the embarrassing situation Mayor Lastman found himself in.

"During his tenure as mayor, Lastman and his wife held a surprise news conference announcing that he had a 14 year long extramarital affair with Grace Louie, a former Bad Boy employee. Louie, along with her two sons by Lastman, sued for 6 million dollars claiming that they were his illegitimate children but had not received sufficient child support. Lastman denied responsibility for the two children and successfully fought them off when they tried to claim a share of his estate, although it was already revealed that he was indeed their father."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Lastman#Personal_life

"Fords to Ward 2: Pay homage to your new lord or face the consequences, peasants."
https://twitter.com/orwellsbastard/status/491663603053785088

"As #ward2 councillor I will organize and lead a panty raid against those #ward7 losers across the river. Bring flashlights"
https://twitter.com/mikeyford_ish/status/491664663361236992

"Is Michael Ford Stirpe a trial balloon to check potential of Rob taking Ward 2?"
https://twitter.com/nodontwanto/status/491665420383174656

Last edited:
I can't shake the feeling that you're right. Is RoFo popular enough in Ward 2 to actually win?

Also, why does Mikey have Ford as his last name? He's Kathy's son, shouldn't his last name be Stirpe?

Kids can be given either parent's last name on birth certificate as long as both parents agree. Kids don't necessarily take dad's name these days - it is the 21st century

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 41s
City spokesman confirms the Ford Fest permit has now been issued #TOpoli

Now is it time for people to show up and expose all of the camping. Shame on the city though.

My interpretation of a Ford Fest camping event:

2qa5ncl.jpg

Kids can be given either parent's last name on birth certificate as long as both parents agree. Kids don't necessarily take dad's name these days - it is the 21st century

The Fords as a group don't strike me as a 21st century family.

And it's even less likely in the 20th century when Mikey was born.

ETA: On second thought, with the narcissism and slavish devotion to all things Ford, it's actually not far fetched at all. Especially with Kathy being a supreme fuck up and likely being propped up my MoPaFo. And Doug had all girls, so this was the first male in the family. Lord knows Robbie couldn't be trusted to actually find someone who would marry his good for nothing ass, much less mate with him. Kathy and Ennio may not have had a choice. Mikey could simply be a pawn being controlled posthumously by Drug Sr's ambition. I still don't think it would be an attempt to blaze trails away from the traditional family structure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back