News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOFO should run for mayor!

Then KD,the Globe, ddale, Doolittle....etc can expose his skeletons. Where's that G&B story again!

Mmmmmm bangers and hash.....errr mash!

I must say, it's amazing how they keep on ticking and not seem to catch on that all their laundry keeps coming out. At what point do they go hmm?

I guess that's why denial is the longest river.

Had Rofo announced on June 30 that he's going to focus on sobriety, health and family and run as Councillor for Ward 2, the sympathy could well have got him his old job back. Now that they've doubled down on the lies and BS, he's gotta go all the way or stay home. But reality isn't a Ford strong point,

Rofo has said he'd rather lose to Chow. How much does FoFam want to pay for that?

If MoFo Diane's dislike/hate for Tory has gone personal, then I'd say Rob is staying until the bitter end.

ETA: But I would still love to see Doug run for mayor.

Last edited:
Had Rofo announced on June 30 that he's going to focus on sobriety, health and family and run as Councillor for Ward 2, the sympathy could well have got him his old job back. Now that they've doubled down on the lies and BS, he's gotta go all the way or stay home. But reality isn't a Ford strong point,

Rofo has said he'd rather lose to Chow. How much does FoFam want to pay for that?

If MoFo Diane's dislike/hate for Tory has gone personal, then I'd say Rob is staying until the bitter end.

ETA: But I would still love to see Doug run for mayor.

And I get flak for seeing Diane as the boss in the family.. thank you for entertaining the thought.

It thankfully appears that Deco is to much in trouble for Dougie to ignore.

The end of this paragraph caught my eye...just Kinsella's opinion, of course. Is he talking about Project Traveller and or Brazen 2?

Taken from Warren Kinsella's article in today's Sun (actual excerpt below) as well as link to article:

Whenever police forces play politics, it ends badly – mainly for them. They stink at it. They tried to smear the Ontario Liberals mid-election campaign, and arguably helped win the Grits a majority. They blew up the Toronto Police Service’s criminal investigation of the city’s mayor, giving Rob Ford the best news he’s had in months. And so on.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/21/the-curious-case-of-sen-mike-duffy

Last edited:
The end of this paragraph caught my eye...just Kinsella's opinion, of course. Is he talking about Project Traveller and or Brazen 2?

Taken from Warren Kinsella's article in today's Sun (actually excerpt below) as well as link to article:

Whenever police forces play politics, it ends badly – mainly for them. They stink at it. They tried to smear the Ontario Liberals mid-election campaign, and arguably helped win the Grits a majority. They blew up the Toronto Police Service’s criminal investigation of the city’s mayor, giving Rob Ford the best news he’s had in months. And so on.

I don't think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to this topic. For example, he claimed Harper meeting with Ford months ago meant the mayor was in the clear. He also said the crack video was gonzo when in fact cops had it and others are holding copies as well.

I don't think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to this topic. For example, he claimed Harper meeting with Ford months ago meant the mayor was in the clear. He also said the crack video was gonzo when in fact cops had it and others are holding copies as well.

The Toronto Sun has about as much journalistic credibility as Fox news does. Maybe less.

Yes, Wormington is just a columnist, not a reporter. Don Peat is a very good reporter. Their coverage of the provincial election was terrible though.

Last edited:
Yes, Wormington is just a columnist, not a reporter. Don Peat is a very good reporter. Their coverage of the provincial election was terrible though.

Sam Pazzano is also well respected. And I hear he can't stand the way Warmington goes about things.

Sales are only a portion of the picture. Net revenue/profits are even more important. You can have $36M in sales but the sales cycles is long so customer retention is also very important. Would be interesting to see whether sales and retention have been increasing, decreasing or staying steady. That will tell you a lot more about the health of the company than sales alone.

Take a look at the Gold List historically for Deco (they only started reporting in '11) 2010...30M 2011...33M 2012...36M
Now compare that to Scarborough's Metro Label 2010...19.89M 2011...28.6M 2012...31.2M
Looks like one is growing and the other is playing kitty bar the doors....

When you think about how much they know individually, and then combine those forces? Tory being a longtime "trusted" friend, and Kouvalis being the political gladiator.....I'm drooling a bit... Not gonna lie.

Add me to the list...we need a new bombshell!

And the Deco numbers from 2013/2014 will be very telling.

Taken from Warren Kinsella's article in today's Sun (actual excerpt below) as well as link to article:

He might have forgotten the Paul Martin/RCMP instance.

AoD

For what it's worth - City News said Tommy Thompson Park in their news broadcast last night

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/07/21/ford-stintz-help-open-2-new-playgrounds/

I wonder if they're doing this intentionally? Knowing RoFo or DoFo screwed it up originally, they're just running with it to mess up Ford Nayshun.

Hopefully some confused souls do go there. It's a nightmare to get to right now with the leslie barns construction - and it's closed weekdays!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back