News   Jul 09, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 446     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say both.

Driving along the Gardiner all the time? Sure. Wall of condos, yes - that prevents you from seeing the waterfront! I don't imagine he makes more of an effort to see it than that. He can't comment on a waterfront revitalization that he cannot be bothered to look at and which therefore does not exist.

Both Doug and Rob said in council that they 'drive' by the waterfront and can't find Sugar Beach. This is akin to driving by Loblaws and complaining that you didn't get any groceries.

Both Doug and Rob said in council that they 'drive' by the waterfront and can't find Sugar Beach. This is akin to driving by Loblaws and complaining that you didn't get any groceries.

In fairness to Rob, when he's driving he's either wasted, or busy reading important papers, so one can understand how he might miss Sugar Beach.

New idea for a protest sign:

WHO IS PAUL SARACINO?

It would get people googling, maybe get the media asking some questions. I really hope Doug gets pressed on this; I'm really tired of he and Rob using the city as a jobs program for their burn-out friends.

Is there a connection to 'Little' Dino Saracino, a New York "soldier" now living at the largesse of the state?

Well, clueless enough not to figure out that:

a) The waterfront exists east of Yonge
And
b) the place named "sugar beach" might just be near the giant *sugar refinery* that's been contributing to Toronto's economy for over 60 years.

Yup. Cranky mayor, supposed threats. A new Ford story is on the way...

JProskowGlobal 12:50pm via Twitter for iPhone
"Waste of money!" Shouts mayor ford from behind the glass of his office when asked about his comments about Sugar Beach.

He won't take back his claim that Sugar Beach was built while he was at rehab and refuses to answer any questions. Well, he will have to answer them tonight! No hiding from the press at a debate.

Last edited:
He won't take back his claim that Sugar Beach was built while he was at reheb and refuses to answer any questions. Well, he will have to answer them tonight! No hiding from the press at a debate.
Rob Ford must know something that we aren't.

Like the previous dates he was in rehab.

Or maybe he's thinking a different "sugar".

Sheesh, can someone give in a chill pill already? Oops, me bad. Sounds like Robbie is in a bad mood - I hope the sobercoach is ready for it.

AoD

He won't take back his claim that Sugar Beach was built while he was at rehab and refuses to answer any questions. Well, he will have to answer them tonight! No hiding from the press at a debate.

Unless the press is comprised of Mansbridge, Ledrew, Agar....etc, with softball candy cane questions!

I, Les Nessman, ask the tough q's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back