News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 727     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny Yuen ‏@SunReporterYuen 30s

Will be on @CP24 after noon to speak to @StephenLeDrew about LeeAnne McRobb and #RobFord. #TOpoli

I alerted Jenny to the Escalade sightings on the dirt road near Greenestone, which she apparently didn't know about. Wonder if she'll talk about it???

So, October 28th?

reporterdonpeat 11:22am via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford says Mayor Rob Ford will do one-on-one interviews with the media again "once everyone calms down".

So, October 28th?

reporterdonpeat 11:22am via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford says Mayor Rob Ford will do one-on-one interviews with the media again "once everyone calms down".

In my mind, this is proof positive that he thinks he can ride this whole thing out and it will all blow over---think about that for a second.

This is becoming more (sad) hilarious...

reporterdonpeat 11:46am via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Mayor Rob Ford in Nathan Phillips Square for Pan Am Games event - he's wearing chain of office again.

This is becoming more (sad) hilarious...

reporterdonpeat 11:46am via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Mayor Rob Ford in Nathan Phillips Square for Pan Am Games event - he's wearing chain of office again.

We need a photoshop of the Mayor wearing the chain of office in the bathtub STAT.

And I bet there are no protestors there. RFMG folks? Any chance you could take your signs outside and just quietly display them? Otherwise, Ford will have two straight media events without opposition. That makes a story.

It doesn't seem to be quiet, lots of shouting.

BsRlOxpCIAEgs4a-2.jpg

Attachments

• BsRlOxpCIAEgs4a-2.jpg
    BsRlOxpCIAEgs4a-2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 733
I alerted Jenny to the Escalade sightings on the dirt road near Greenestone, which she apparently didn't know about.

How did she not know about that? I guess that's why she didn't ask McRobble about it. Gah, so frustrating!

Honest question: In all of Doug's endless scrumming, do any reporters ever ask him questions about his own ward and his work as a councillor? As in, "Can you name one thing that you've done?"

And I bet there are no protestors there. RFMG folks? Any chance you could take your signs outside and just quietly display them? Otherwise, Ford will have two straight media events without opposition. That makes a story.

‏@jpags 59s
Shouters are still shouting and drowning out - at least from here - speakers continuing on stage.

There were people outside at Hillcrest. And I am sure there will be for the Pan Am thing as well.
But Toronto is very apathetic (and that includes East York Pickles!)
I helped to organize the demo after RoFo admitted he used crack last Nov. And we still only got out about a thousand or so.
The fact that people are protesting at all, or that RFMG has been going for over 140 days is HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back