5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 736     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did she not know about that? I guess that's why she didn't ask McRobble about it. Gah, so frustrating!

Exactly. If she had asked about it, that would have blown the majority of what McRobb said to pieces. Of course, some badly constructed lie/excuse would come up, however it would still raise a lot of questions.

Rob driving the car into a fence would make total sense in the scheme of things, however I think he'd def. have to be drunk/high to do that. Best evidence would be to track down the licence plate of her car and find out about the "accident". Is there any way to do this?

As I postulated last night, all this was done on the QT, which would go even further to explaining the desire to have the body work done in Toronto. There would be no cops involved, so no official report.

Also, and although we are basing this on a one-line Reddit post . . .

Deleted said:
Rob Ford flees rehab, drives over grass field, smashes through fence

. . . it sounds to me as if he may never even have gotten off the GreeneStone property, so again, no police. He might not even have been that stoned: unfamiliar location, unfamiliar car, probably dark.

Orangeville paramedic?

http://bit.ly/1oqvjwW

Toronto does not ( and never has ) employed part-time paramedics. aka "two-hatters".

But, every other service in Ontario ( there are about 60 ) does. So, she ( I am assuming a she ) may work for an out-of-town service on their days off.

Also, ( unlike when we had the residency requirement ) many TO paramedics are from out of town, and live out of town. So, they are likely well informed about local EMS activity. There is also a lot of private chatter between Toronto and GTA paramedics.

She seems experienced in subway suicides, so I am guessing she is from TO.

Reason I guess it is a she is because of a comment made about Shirtless Jogger looking hot, or words to that effect.

Last edited:
Spectacle mentioned in the original post today that the OPP were involved. That is no longer in the reddit thread, but there are some deleted posts.

Also I remember reading somewhere in the last few days in the MSM that police were called to GS at some point while Rofo was there, but the FOI will take months.

I attended the NPS demo and—considering the incredibly short notice—I thought it was an astounding success!

Don't beat yourself up.

I helped to organize the demo after RoFo admitted he used crack last Nov. And we still only got out about a thousand or so.

IMG_1456.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 887
I attended the NPS demo and—considering the incredibly short notice—I thought it was an astounding success!

Don't beat yourself up.

Many of these things have been extremely short notice and only advertised through social media. I think some of us are in an echo chamber and don't realize how little people know who (1) aren't on this thread, and (2) aren't searching #TOpoli on twitter or following certain extremely engaged accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back