2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 721     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this city of a billion people...

BenSpurr 10:56am via Twitter for iPhone
Asked about mayor's vote on LGBTQ shelter, Doug Ford says youth shelters are only 75% full. In fact they are 92% full.

Why do they even bother asking him anything anymore, when everyone knows only lies come out of his mouth?

What's more royal than a PC cabinet minister? Joe Oliver is our Prince Charles...

lizchurchto 10:29am via TweetDeck
He has worn it at Remembrance Day+New Year's Levee. Past Mayors have worn chain of office when they have met with royalty, city said then.

The shirtless horde protest at Hillcrest consisted of three people. Three. There was no access to ttc yard and the presser was indoors. So despite a lot of expressed interest, no new horde members showed up, for whatever reason. One shirtless man was interviewed.

On the bright side, Rob MINO showed up in his chain of office to sit alongside Joe Oliver in support of transit including $170 million dedicated for streetcars. Which he hates.

I can imagine Ford coming up with a really insincere, smarmy apology that confronts her once again with the gross things he said, e.g., by actually repeating them verbatim.
Don't buy it.
I still don't think that would be enough to freak her out so much that she'd forget her things, and she'd appear shaken.
She's heard that before, obviously, and she knows how gross he is.
It would have to be something new, and even 'grosser', is all I'm sayin'.

Hahaha

marcusbgee 11:08am via Echofon
Doug Ford says the media should get a gay person to call Rob and ask him to come fix a pot hole for them. That would show he isn't a bigot.

Jenny Yuen ‏@SunReporterYuen 30s

Will be on @CP24 after noon to speak to @StephenLeDrew about LeeAnne McRobb and #RobFord. #TOpoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back