2.3K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 574     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankish is a lightweight, his career consists of tossing up softies to a celeb on a movie/book/music tour, kinda like what Joe Wormington did when he trolled bars and reported on celebs fave places to eat.

This is good. I'm not one to stand up and yell, so I have to leave it to bolder people, but I'd like to suggest for next time he uses the word "friends":

All your friends are criminals.

Lisi. Basso. Payman. Bellissimo. Murdering tow-truck drivers.

Criminals who live in their mothers' basements.

Why are all your friends criminals, Rob?

Are you a criminal too?

"All your friends are convicted criminals" would make a nice sign for next time.

You can bet that next presser will have Ford with his back up against a wall. Which is some nice symbolism.

You can bet that next presser will have Ford with his back up against a wall. Which is some nice symbolism.

There won't be another presser. Reason? "We gave you a chance to be good and look what happened? Rob was assaulted by those vibrating sound waves."

Just in:

douglies.jpg

Attachments

• douglies.jpg
    douglies.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 993
Natalie Johnson ‏@NatalieCTV 4m
Doug Ford also says that someone has been sending letters to his wife alleging that he's been hiring "$1000-a-night hookers."

Doug Ford also says that someone has been sending letters to his wife alleging that he's been hiring "$1000-a-night hookers."

LOL, unlike Rob, Doug really doesn't have the camera face or the personality to look like a victim.

AoD

Until we see one of these letters, I'm calling bullshit. I bet he was the one that punched out his car window too, if that happened at all, also.

Cachet Ladies don't offer a Family Discount? WTF!

Now we know why his SUV windows were smashed. His wife may have pulled an Elin Nordegren...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back