News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 677     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janine Silk ‏@babushkaj 3m
Has Silverstein not had a talk with Doug yet?

Recent tweet, valid point. Is Ford's new PR manager guy of the "bad press is still press" variety? Or is he more of the "assumed that his new clients would listen to a single word he said and already wondering why he signed on for this potentially career-killing shitshow" type?

Definitely the latter!

The latter, no doubt.

There's no way he didn't know what he was getting into when he started. I have to assume he's either sort of mental and actually thinks the Fords are legitimate political candidates, or he's burned all his bridges everywhere else and wants the quick infusion of Ford-cash before he hangs it all up.

Shocking!

goldsbie 2:00pm via Twitter Web Client
Meanwhile, @jlancasterCBC is at City Hall, suggesting Mammoliti or Ford may have done something *else* that we don't yet know about.

Please be a hands in the cookie jar story!

There's no way he didn't know what he was getting into when he started. I have to assume he's either sort of mental and actually thinks the Fords are legitimate political candidates, or he's burned all his bridges everywhere else and wants the quick infusion of Ford-cash before he hangs it all up.

Looking at his "resume" and what he's been up to lately, I strongly suspect the latter.

I think he needs the work. The Globe profile said part of Silverstein's business was focused on mining. The industry isn't spending much money these days. The markets haven't been kind when it comes to raising money.

LOL! Seriously though, if he hadn't already, he should. It is probably the best thing he could do for his health.

Can people that big ride bikes? Don't you have to get down to a certain size first before you can even stay on one?

ETA: Okay, I looked it up (slow day), and apparently people in excess of 300 lbs can ride a bike, it's just a good idea to make sure the bike is strong enough to hold them, and if they're inexperienced riders, they might want to start with a trike to compensate for any balance issues.

All of that is totally irrelevent, obviously, because there's no way Rob is getting on a bicycle.

Last edited:
Can people that big ride bikes? Don't you have to get down to a certain size first before you can even stay on one?

ETA: Okay, I looked it up (slow day), and apparently people in excess of 300 lbs can ride a bike, it's just a good idea to make sure the bike is strong enough to hold them, and if they're inexperienced riders, they might want to start with a trike to compensate for any balance issues.

All of that is totally irrelevent, obviously, because there's no way Rob is getting on a bicycle.

LOL again! Irrelevent it may be, but I would dearly love to see pics of "little" Robbie riding a trike. Better still, a vid!

LOL again! Irrelevent it may be, but I would dearly love to see pics of "little" Robbie riding a trike. Better still, a vid!

I'd like to see Rob AND Doug get on bikes. It'd give the Guinness people some new back cover options.
mcguiretwins_6.jpg

Attachments

• mcguiretwins_6.jpg
    mcguiretwins_6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back