666     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 593     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked directly Monday whether he can still travel to the U.S., Ford was blunt.

“Yes, I can,” Ford said.

Now, ya see, they're not asking the right question again.
He can travel "to" the U.S. They just won't let him stay.

Last time he tried to enter US he was (apparently) refused entrance - or at least advised it would not be a good idea to ask - and the US folks said that the decision on what questions to ask and whether to deny entry is up to each individual US Customs & Border Security officer. In the future, if he gets an officer who asks the right questions (or has read the newspapers) he would be refused as he has admitted he has "done it all". Each trip is a new throw of the dice and once one has been rejected by Agent A then it keeps being applied. We will only know if he can travel to US and gets admitted if he actually gets in!

Just a bunch of Unemployed (anti-)Union paid shill thugs, right Doug? Maybe they should be out working like Ford Nation, oh wait. Ass.

If I'm not mistaken, the blonde woman with the glasses in this picture . . .

dff9bf2f-f19b-4464-98d3-ec976be515d3_500.jpg

. . . was recently reported as the only paid employee (shill?) at Mayor Ford's Scarborough campaign office. But if they're all down at City Hall, who's minding the store?

Attachments

• dff9bf2f-f19b-4464-98d3-ec976be515d3_500.jpg
    dff9bf2f-f19b-4464-98d3-ec976be515d3_500.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 991
I think sno man meant CityHall media.
I don't think CH media is a great acronym for City Hall media given that CH was long the acronym for a member of the media. Do we really need unnecessary acronyms on a web forum? What next hashtags? #fail

I don't think CH media is a great acronym for City Hall media given that CH was long the acronym for a member of the media. Do we really need unnecessary acronyms on a web forum? What next hashtags? #fail

Who had those initials? As for short forms, most people are posting from their phones so I don't think it's an issue.

Who had those initials? As for short forms, most people are posting from their phones so I don't think it's an issue.
Is it not enough that I linked right to their Toronto news page? CHCH of course ... who were branded as CH from 2000 to 2007, though have been branded as CHCH off and on for over 60 years (they are back to being CHCH again currently ... though who knows what they'll become in the future ... CH-AOV? :)

Irene Gentle ‏@IreneGentle · 8m
New poll: Tory (39%), Chow (32.7%), Ford (21.7%). Chow, Tory 2cnd choice for the other's supporters #TOpoli

Is it not enough that I linked right to their Toronto news page? CHCH of course ... who were branded as CH from 2000 to 2007, though have been branded as CHCH off and on for over 60 years (they are back to being CHCH again currently ... though who knows what they'll become in the future ... CH-AOV? :)

I thought you meant a city hall reporter.

Irene Gentle ‏@IreneGentle · 8m
New poll: Tory (39%), Chow (32.7%), Ford (21.7%). Chow, Tory 2cnd choice for the other's supporters #TOpoli

Wowsa! When I first saw those numbers, I thought this was another "poll" from some little website or something. But no. It's Nanos. (Link below is the Star story) Interesting contrast to the Forum results. Very happy to see Rob's way down in the back... and that few voters see him as second choice.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...has_the_lead_in_new_toronto_mayoral_poll.html

ETA: I wonder if this is raw poll data. Other firms weight the results to account for likely voter behaviour. The Star story only says it was a random sample of 600, which I believe is the minimum number that polling companies say you need to get a meaningful result.

Last edited:

View attachment 29475

. . . was recently reported as the only paid employee (shill?) at Mayor Ford's Scarborough campaign office. But if they're all down at City Hall, who's minding the store?

Why one of Rob Ford's clones of course! One of his bobble head dolls!

Oops. Sorry I just disparaged bobble head dolls...........

Wowsa! When I first saw those numbers, I thought this was another "poll" from some little website or something. But no. It's Nanos. (Link below is the Star story) Interesting contrast to the Forum results. Very happy to see Rob's way down in the back... and that few voters see him as second choice.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...has_the_lead_in_new_toronto_mayoral_poll.html

ETA: I wonder if this is raw poll data. Other firms weight the results to account for likely voter behaviour. The Star story only says it was a random sample of 600, which I believe is the minimum number that polling companies say you need to get a meaningful result.

The guy that runs Nanos is a buddy of Tory's, and the convenience store lobby that paid for it is gunning to get beer into their stores which is an idea that Tory supports. Plus that is a really small sample size. But I suppose he could actually be in first by 6 points...

View attachment 29475

There was a guy in one of the other pics from this morning that was one of the sign holders from the East York Parade event as well.

The guy that runs Nanos is a buddy of Tory's, and the convenience store lobby that paid for it is gunning to get beer into their stores which is an idea that Tory supports. Plus that is a really small sample size. But I suppose he could actually be in first by 6 points...
Best part of the poll is Ford at 21.7%, and free falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back