774     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 607     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ There's got to be an interesting story to go with that parked in forest pic.
One theory might be that he surreptitiously parked it there so Greenestone wouldn't know where he was going when he left the building for his 'walks' :cool:

That guy looks more like a client than staff. I wouldn't trust the Daily Mail for vetting that they were clinic staff.

more of the car in the woods here
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoV0YtLIMAEbfhX.jpg:large

Looks a bit shopped... The letters should be blue, but maybe it's the lighting. I hope CityNews know what they're doing and aren't being punked.

It might have been taken at night and the photographer would have upped the ISO in order to not use the flash so there is no reflection. That could skew the colour.

That guy looks more like a client than staff. I wouldn't trust the Daily Mail for vetting that they were clinic staff.

Good point. The actions (throwing stones?!?) and childish grin on that guy's face tell me he's more having fun than protecting the sanctity and security of GreeneStone clients. Creepy as hell, actually.

So Rofo's visit to his "rehab" facility has so far included: (1.) him being allowed to come and go as he pleases, picking up dry cleaning & taking selfies with total strangers - all the while crying at the press to please, puh-lease, for the luvva Gawd allow him his privacy, keep in mind, (2.) a hook-up with another of the facility's in-patients, an equally messed up woman whom he may or may not be having an affair with (and who may be supplying him with booze and/or drugs), who's evidently latched onto him because of his questionable "celebrity," and who's promptly nailed by the local cops driving his car while under the influence, getting the vehicle impounded, (3.) that same car being tucked away in some nearby dark woods at some point, looking like an abandoned prop in a horror movie where its passengers were all picked off one-by-one by a killer armed with a chain saw, and (4.) apparent security from this oh-so professionally run rehab facility physically chasing off photographers with 2 by 4 blocks of wood, and grinning nastily while they do it!

Did I miss anything?

I never realized Jaclyn Dawe's Facebook page was only created shortly after the Stars article came out. Looks like it was just quickly thrown together

I was wondering when mention of her was going to come around again, and why nobody made a tasteless joke about her being a therapist at Greenestone.

Last edited:
I never realized Jaclyn Dawe's Facebook page was only created shortly after the Stars article came out. Looks like it was just quickly thrown together
Thank you for writing this! The Jaclyn Dawe mystery has been eating at me for months. My search for info is what led me to UT originally. (My very first post was a query about her, but I was informed, at that time, that she was old news).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back