110     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 720     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 616     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? He said that? Under what circumstances? Was he serious or maybe he was just being facetious?

Did he not look in the mirror for the last 30 years??

Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 2.02.33 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 2.02.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 2.02.33 PM.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 867
Re why RoFo never smoked tobacco - my guess is that it's down to a bad case of asthma? Although that doesn't stop him from smoking anything else, so who knows? I'm kind of surprised that Doug smokes, what with being married to Kellogg's K The Fitness Kween and all. Probably a habit he never discarded from highschool.

The reason I asked is because this thread, through reading the experiences of others, has been educational for me on the subject of addiction.

Cigarettes were my personal addiction. I gave them up in 1986, but still miss them sometimes.

Good thing for Rob that he never started ( as far as I know ). I didn't know that Doug used them.

I wonder how much a pic like that would sell for?

Last edited:

Love this quote:

"He cut a lonely figure - just weeks after he drunkenly claimed he was 'in a divorce' - although two clinic workers watched over him.
They later chased photographers with planks of wood and threw stones at them."

With pictures of just that, a guy in a hoodie with the hood up, sunglasses on, holding a 2 x 4 and running with a weird little grin.

Love this quote:

"He cut a lonely figure - just weeks after he drunkenly claimed he was 'in a divorce' - although two clinic workers watched over him.
They later chased photographers with planks of wood and threw stones at them."

With pictures of just that, a guy in a hoodie with the hood up, sunglasses on, holding a 2 x 4 and running with a weird little grin.
Not a very professional approach to security! I understand why reputable Clinic would want to keep strangers with cameras off its property but this is hardly adding to their reputation!

Not a very professional approach to security! I understand why reputable Clinic would want to keep strangers with cameras off its property but this is hardly adding to their reputation!

I found it odd as well. There are far more professional ways to have photographers/journalists leave the area than chasing after them with a two by four. And yet.....very fitting to the RoFo drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back