Not open for further replies.
Interesting is a word.

herd.jpg

Attachments

• herd.jpg
    herd.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 796
So we think they did it?
I've always felt the silence around Jaclyn Dawe to be deafening. Somehow, her disappearance has personalized the entire Rob Ford saga for me. It just makes me incredibly sad to think what her family and friends are going through not knowing what happened to her (unless there is info they have been requested to not share).

She went missing from in front of a house that is mentioned in the ITO. Suddenly, when people started asking questions, the missing person report disappeared, and a FB page showed up indicating she had moved to Thailand. She was a massage therapist, no money and depressed, and yet she just up and moves to Thailand. Something isn't right.

Yes, I recall all of this. Just wondering if you are purposely igniting interest again.

Yes, I recall all of this. Just wondering if you are purposely igniting interest again.

It seems as though this particular part of the story has been simmering in the background all along.

I've always felt the silence around Jaclyn Dawe to be deafening. Somehow, her disappearance has personalized the entire Rob Ford saga for me. It just makes me incredibly sad to think what her family and friends are going through not knowing what happened to her (unless there is info they have been requested to not share).

So she was missing according to police then not? Yeah that's all odd.

@annhui: Looks like GreenStone rehab has hired Navigator to handle their PR. # provided with Mayor Ford statement leads to Navigator voicemail

@chriscaple: You’ll recall that Navigator is the PR firm Michael Bryant hired to spin his cyclist-killing. http://t.co/gZBVgl9500

@chriscaple: So my question is - did Greenestone hire Navigator? Or did the Fords hire Navigator?

O..K, before the links to the statement from Greenestone hit the thread. First, though it's no Jimmy T note story, I just realized that when you look at Doctors on linkdin, they look back at you.

Second, the contact for the Greenestone statement isn't a medical professional, but a public relations one.

*Beat to it*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back