106     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 719     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 615     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to imagine him sliding those 320 lbs over anything other than a straight bench seat. He'd have to lift himself over:
article-2483599-1921344A00000578-464_634x389.jpg

If that tan console thing flips up it'd make it easier, but still not that easy.

I tried to slide over thru the passenger side a few weeks ago because someone parked too close to the driver's side door, and I couldn't do it. It made me feel really old & out of shape. :( Mind you I have to get over a console, gear shifter and parking brake. And the inside of a Civic is much smaller than an Escalade. But I still thought I should have been able to do it.

I think the lid on it flips up but not the whole thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-20...es&hash=item27e3d708dd&vxp=mtr#ht_1788wt_1124

I had a similar experience to you in terms of getting in through the passenger door over the winter a few times when the driver's side door was frozen shut. I managed it but it was awkward ... and a really bad time to get a leg cramp.

I had a similar experience to you in terms of getting in through the passenger door over the winter a few times when the driver's side door was frozen shut. I managed it but it was awkward ... and a really bad time to get a leg cramp.

Reminds me of when I took a driving test, I was on the reverse around a corner part, got half way round and a cop car came racing down the road, siren and lights going, so I had to pull forward again to get out of his way. Then on the second attempt, an ambulance followed down, so I had to abort again. On the third time, my leg cramped up.

The examiner and myself were both laughing so hard we had to stop for a few minutes before I tried for a fourth and final attempt at it (I passed).

At the basic level we need a Mayor that can do the job (whether left, right or centre). One that isn't out of his mind a lot of the time.

Yep. And yet to some Ford Nationites, suggesting that very thing is a political statement. I saw someone on Twitter calling Norm Kelly an NDPer for saying that Ford's antics no longer surprise anyone.

Re why RoFo never smoked tobacco - my guess is that it's down to a bad case of asthma? Although that doesn't stop him from smoking anything else, so who knows? I'm kind of surprised that Doug smokes, what with being married to Kellogg's K The Fitness Kween and all. Probably a habit he never discarded from highschool.

Which reminds me: Hey alla you with old stories, firsthand or otherwise, of FordHash Inc. - sharing is caring!!

And what was with that earlier post about "The Fords move oxy and coke". Was that person implying that they are (still) dealing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back