239     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 478     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 598     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Evidence that RoFo didn't use the internet last year.
What work did he do?
Did his staff do absolutely everything?
Did he just sit and drink in his office, and then call people all day?

I beg to differ. Any adult Ford that makes a fool of themselves in public (Lingerie Football? Going public with "If you don't want to get raped, don't dress like a slut" pot, kettle, black much?) has a media bullseye on their forehead.

I didn't know about that. Where was that?

Bingo. That statement was disgusting, and I don't think she's deserving of my regard.
I obviously don't agree with what KF said, and think she is fair game (although she did apologize for her ignorant + sexist statement afterwards.)
But I thought we had agreed that there would be moratorium on posting about the Ford kids (considering they can't help who their parents are.)

This is actually quite an interesting show. I just don't get Mammoliti, how can he be nice to him at times and not nice the rest? I would hate Ford if I were him.

So this guy says he's in Homewood...

Mammo is out for Mammo, so he turns on Ford when it seems good for his "political career" and I guess his constituents aren't too happy with Ford and his wop remarks. He's even more clueless than Ford, but then you have to add in the fact that he's also crazy, so it's hard to tell what he's thinking.

I obviously don't agree with what KF said, and think she is fair game (although she did apologize for her ignorant + sexist statement afterwards.)
But I thought we had agreed that there would be moratorium on posting about the Ford kids (considering they can't help who their parents are.)

Call me cynical, but I think she only apologized because of the huge amount of criticism she received.

I agree, the Ford kids and spouses should mainly be left out of this. But when an adult child makes an offensive and hypocritical public statement, they should be called on it, too. Now this is going back a few years, and I don't know that any good will come of rehashing it, but I can't blame people for recalling that time that the Ford kid was an idiot and said something in public that was very stupid, wrong-headed, and offensive.

More from Mammo/Blundell "serious" interview:

goldsbie 7:23pm via Web
Mammoliti also says that a constituent once offered to sell him information on Ford's drug habits for $5000.

Finally Doug Ford and I agree on something. No I do not want to see a sex tape of Rob. The thought alone is beyond vomit inducing.

"What I meant to say was that women should take measures to protect themselves and be very careful not to place themselves or allow themselves to be placed in vulnerable positions that may compensate their safety. It's important that the public knows that my comments do not reflect my family's beliefs."

She is apparently not so good with the words, either.

Weiiiird. I've walked by City Hall a few times and seen him in his office sitting at his desk. I'd always assumed he was checking his Fantasy Football numbers on the web or something.

This business of Rofo not using computers is just so weird. Does he avoid them to ensure he doesn't leave a trail of his many vices, or is he a simpleton who is frightened of newfangled technology? I really wouldn't know what to guess.

I recall this cropping up before, when the Ford camp accused Kouvalis of not returning campaign intelligence data from the 2010 election.

---

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._doug_ford_lose_valuable_2010_voter_data.html

The mayor collected the foundation of the data himself during his decade as a councillor. Rob Ford made a name for himself by personally phoning back anyone who called for help. At the end of every day, he would go through his voicemail and write down every number on a sheet of blank paper.

When he had called each one back, he’d put the sheet into a cardboard legal box. By the time he ran for mayor, he’d amassed four boxes filled with information on thousands of people — all of whom he’d personally tried to help at one point.

When Kouvalis joined Ford’s campaign, he sent those boxes to Campaign Research’s call centre in Windsor to have the numbers inputted into something usable, then turned over the spreadsheets to Wexler.

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back