430     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 539     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Mammo? There are times when he's the Fords' most loyal and unashamed bootlick, and then he flipflops and starts talking smack about them. I can't imagine Slob and Thug being terribly pleased about this new interview.

I'm not criticizing Doug's daughters for their lifestyle choices. Although I wish privileged young women would study, oh, law or medicine rather than run around in their skivvies. We're talking here about a rumoured tv reality show, with all the hoopla and drama that would involve. What I meant by my comment is that the concept of a Ford family reality tv show may be something that other members of the fam might be keen to participate in - and let's face it, the show sponsor might also welcome some storyline that goes beyond the boring brothers.

It is probably fair to point out that Krysta Ford did a little 'slut-shaming' of her own once upon a time.

Sheesh, cut it out! I'm trying to keep my hate for Mamms going here! *blushing*
And f*** Blundell. I don't know what a "Dutch rudder" is. Please don't enlighten me.
Mamms would support Doug's run. Says, unlike his media persona, Doug's really a sweet guy.
Mamms makes a running gag out of not recognizing Soknacki's name.
Mamms servicing Blundell's ego...jeez.
That's it...for my attempts to live-blog in a forum!

Last edited:
Stop this. Doug is the jackass politician, not his daughters. They are free to do as they please.

I beg to differ. Any adult Ford that makes a fool of themselves in public (Lingerie Football? Going public with "If you don't want to get raped, don't dress like a slut" pot, kettle, black much?) has a media bullseye on their forehead.

Andrew Krystal? Wasn't he the guy on a sports radio station who was brought in with much fanfare only to be a monumental bust? He was occasionally on Bob McCown's show and I think McCown has something to do with Fadoo. Dots?

Andrew Krystal? Wasn't he the guy on a sports radio station who was brought in with much fanfare only to be a monumental bust? He was occasionally on Bob McCown's show and I think McCown has something to do with Fadoo. Dots?

Radio host facing charges
Krystal off the air
By BRIAN HAYES Court Reporter

Mr. Krystal agreed to the condition after being charged with domestic assault and mischief about three weeks ago.

He is accused of assaulting a Halifax woman and damaging her property. Court records didn’t indicate Mr. Krystal’s relationship to the woman.

Mr. Krystal was released Friday on condition he have no contact with the woman, stay at least 50 metres from her home and refrain from consuming drugs or alcohol.

He is slated to be back in court Feb. 20 to enter a plea to the assault, mischief and breach charges.

http://www.reality-check.ca/threads/115085-Andrew-Krystal-facing-charges-off-the-air-for-now

and mccown is fadoo's co-founder.

What's with Mammo? There are times when he's the Fords' most loyal and unashamed bootlick, and then he flipflops and starts talking smack about them. I can't imagine Slob and Thug being terribly pleased about this new interview.

I've been wondering the same thing.

I beg to differ. ... (... Going public with "If you don't want to get raped, don't dress like a slut" pot, kettle, black much?) has a media bullseye on their forehead.

Bingo. That statement was disgusting, and I don't think she's deserving of my regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back