197     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 471     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 593     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone happen to know how well people from different rotary clubs would know each other?

'cause there are kindree's are involved with the rotary club of oshawa...

The newest issue of Toronto Life is full of disses of Rob Ford. It was quite the reassuring lunchtime read today.

Originally Posted by evvabeing
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/08...n_1841751.html
"What I meant to say was that women should take measures to protect themselves and be very careful not to place themselves or allow themselves to be placed in vulnerable positions that may compensate their safety. It's important that the public knows that my comments do not reflect my family's beliefs."
She is apparently not so good with the words, either.

I have it on good authority the DoFo K4 are not the brightest bulbs

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 7.57.21 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 7.57.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 7.57.21 PM.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 842
Andrew Krystal? Wasn't he the guy on a sports radio station who was brought in with much fanfare only to be a monumental bust? He was occasionally on Bob McCown's show and I think McCown has something to do with Fadoo. Dots?

His history is even longer he was on (I want to say) 640 (actual station doesn't matter, really) doing late night in the late 80's early 90's ish time ago wise, and was fired for simply not showing up one night. (he'd been partying too hard and passed out, sleep right through his shift.) he tried to clean-up his act a bit but could find work in T.O. Lost track of him for a long while then SportsNet Radio hires him with all manner of your story from here...

Radio host facing charges
Krystal off the air
By BRIAN HAYES Court Reporter

Interesting name for the court reporter 'sports radio wise' there is a Bryan Hayes that now does the Leafs Lunch and mid afternoon show on TSN Radio (1050) not sure what his previous gig was, wonder if it's the same guy. *off to the Googles*

Last edited:
B#$%h and c&*t may feel satisfying in the "I just called you a nasty name" way, but are really unnecessarily gendered and, for many women, bring back unpleasant memories. I basically call everyone asshole now. no need to gender insults when gender is not the point, and everyone has an asshole!!
+1 in terms of non-sexist name calling. But I think it is better if we keep the name calling and swearing to a minimum. Everyone here is pretty bright. We don't need to use language that is unintelligent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back