279     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 468     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I see it too. I put a query out yesterday on Twitter but didn't get any bites (that were knowledgable).
I did a search on Twitter for "Doug Ford says" (my feed is full of that when he's scrumming) and the last tweet with those words are from April 16, two weeks ago.

He hasn't spoken or hasn't been to work either you think?

He clearly does not work as hard as Rob Ford who according to Doug works 20 hours a day 7 days a week and never missed a day of work in his life.

I am so fed up with these two losers. What does Doug do to deserve his 130k salary except work in his brother's corner?

What a disgrace.

Was there ever a positive ID made on that pic of the husky guy on the Toronto Islands?

If it was RoFo, was that the only real job he ever had, outside of the family business or politics?

An APB on Twitter:
"As noted by @ThreeStarPet last night, it is now 8 days since anyone at #RFMG has seen Cllr Doug Ford in City Hall. Anyone else?"
https://twitter.com/robfordmustgo/status/461536744354365440

Last edited:
Or destroying evidence in Florida?

I wonder if he went to the mattresses, like Carmine was a warning? Or maybe the Commission has summoned him? Coinky-dinky timing.

EDIT: Maybe a little over the top. I recently watched Donny Bosco for the first time, got mobsters on the brain, I guess.

Last edited:
EDIT: Maybe a little over the top. I recently watched Donny Bosco for the first time, got mobsters on the brain, I guess.

Is that a movie about a brave and selfless mayor who is only trying to help poor fatherless children by coaching their football team?

Don Peat says Ford's at City Hall... 1pm... Damn, I've been at work for over 5 hours...

If I run for mayor, will you vote for me? I promise not to be like that guy and I'll basically delegate everything to experts.

Les nessman. You are always making allusions to organized crime. Is this conjecture on your part or are you trying to lead people to what you know or know parts of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back