187     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldsbie had said that the burning rubber smell was coming the strongest from the deputy mayor's office area. Is the bathroom that Ford uses in that general area? Anyone know the layout?

Mama Cat Ford is hilarious!

And we just need to get a copy of the mysterious 2nd? 3rd? video of Ford passed out while his gangsters friends wave guns to have the 'after' pic to the cat with the ceramic gun. :)

View attachment 24861View attachment 24862
Not a perfect match, I agree, but the sentiment is correct.

Ugh, I don't think I'd seen a pic of Warmington's face in detail before, but he certainly looks like the kind of credulous dork who would defend anything and everything coming out of a Ford's mouth.

Heh, they're letting school tours back into City Hall? I thought they stopped that back in November indefinitely. When was that lifted?

It's true. Last Monday night, followed up by Fri/Sat night this week. He's picking up steam.

Yep. In fact, it might be possible to graph it, even: public binges and public apologies. I bet such a chart would show that the frequency is increasing, with episodes getting more frequent and more depraved, and the apologies disappearing almost to nothing ("You're asking stupid questions, guys") and the quiet periods measured in hours, not days.

Of course, I remain gobsmacked that he hasn't just keeled over.

The Fords realized a long time ago that there are no consequences for their behaviour. I mean, it's obviously completely ridiculous and, to me, shows how demonstrably unfit either one of them is for office, but they're just sitting over there going "So what are you gonna do about it?".

People who still support them aren't phased by behaviour like this.

It almost sounds like Doug can't be bothered to do damage control.

I start to feel to feel for DoFo, and then I remember that he has a lot of responsibility in the events that has transpired.

I believe the correct honorific is His Worseshit Dufus of Ford.

or His Whoreship Dufus of Ford. :p

Jackie Crandles ‏@jcrandles_cp24
City staff confirms Ford was with 2 other ppl when he came back to city hall Saturday night. They left before Ford did.

Sounds like a party.

Jackie Crandles ‏@jcrandles_cp24
City staff confirms Ford was with 2 other ppl when he came back to city hall Saturday night. They left before Ford did.

Sounds like a party.
I'm guessing his new, self-appointed bodyguard the faux-hawk guy was one of them.

I'm surprised he hasn't keeled over yet too. Hard drugs like that are a young man's game (and even then, will fuck you up quite a bit). He's not exactly the picture of health even without the crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back