112     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 275     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 343     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if guests to city hall, especially after hours, need to be signed in?

His PROX card ( I guess they still call it that? I handed mine in 5 years ago. ) would open the doors. I imagine his would have not have after-hours restrictions. No need to ask Security for access.

Last edited:
Hard to believe he is only 44?
View attachment 24864

The Doctor says "You'll live to be 60!" "I AM 60!" "See, what did I tell you?" :D

( I'm 59 actually. )

Now THAT is f***d daddy.

Was talking to my doctor down at the hospital
He said, "Son, it says here you're twenty-seven,
But that's impossible
Cocaine... you look like you could be forty-five"

Now I'm losing touch with reality and I'm almost out of blow
It's such a fine line... I hate to see it go
Cocaine, runnin' all 'round my brain

Someone mentioned before an apparent lump on the side of Ford's head on the weekend (his left side). Here's a pic which shows something that looks like a swelling, with possibly a dot of blood/scratch in the middle.
20140406-Ford-Leafs.jpg

Looking at other pics and videos, the other side of his head also seems to have a bit of a swelling, although perhaps not so much. So maybe it's just a weird fat deposit.

Attachments

• 20140406-Ford-Leafs.jpg
    20140406-Ford-Leafs.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 949
Good eye. You have to be a detective to keep up with this!

Let's face it, he's an longtime drunk who knows exactly what to do to maintain the "I wasn't drinking" charade. He's crafty enough for the vodka-in-the-water-bottle trick and plausible deniability. Cheap but effective. I'm betting there won't be any nailing him with a beer in his hand.

Someone mentioned before an apparent lump on the side of Ford's head on the weekend (his left side). Here's a pic which shows something that looks like a swelling, with possibly a dot of blood/scratch in the middle.
View attachment 24865
Looking at other pics and videos, the other side of his head also seems to have a bit of a swelling, although perhaps not so much. So maybe it's just a weird fat deposit.

That may not be something as benign as a 'weird fat deposit' - could be an arterial inflammation. Hard to make out due to the lightness of his hair, though.

Let's face it, he's an longtime drunk who knows exactly what to do to maintain the "I wasn't drinking" charade. He's crafty enough for the vodka-in-the-water-bottle trick and plausible deniability. Cheap but effective. I'm betting there won't be any nailing him with a beer in his hand.
Remember what he said on the radio after the Danforth incident regarding drinking in public stealthily: "everybody does it".

Last edited:

I used to know a guy who hid those little airline bottles in toilet tanks.

Does everyone want to 'catch' him drinking because it's the easiest explanation?

Let's take him at his word that he was not drinking and not on drugs. That's one seriously sweaty, worked-up, unhinged mental state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back