192     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time Ford goes off on a tear in public, people should stage an intervention. Maybe make that 'interference', in the football sense. Follow him around. Prevent him from getting to his car. Stake him out, see what time he actually gets home (or wherever he goes at the end of the night).

Next time Ford goes off on a tear in public, people should stage an intervention. Maybe make that 'interference', in the football sense. Follow him around. Prevent him from getting to his car. Stake him out, see what time he actually gets home (or wherever he goes at the end of the night).

You know it is really too bad that Goldsbie did not continue "The Rob Ford Agenda" after moving on from The Grid...it would have been interesting to follow his write ups about R Ford's weekly intinerary after June 2012......

If Rob showed a shred of remorse for anything he has done, I might feel something like empathy. However, after he put on the Rhino parade a couple of weeks ago in which he knocked a cameraman down, after he went up to Pam McConnell and freaked her out and also used some derogatory words to her, after the comments to Adam Vaughan a few days ago insinuating he was a bad father because he's divorced, after seeing him push yet another photographer a few days ago because he was "in his way", he hasn't earned it.

And that's just recent behavior. Off the top of my head, you can add his despicable attempt at smearing Dan Dale as a pedophile and the politically motivated firing of former TTC chief general manager Gary Webster to that list. Webster, of course, was punished because he actually did his job and refused to act as a Ford stooge.

I've always despised his politics and I knew in 2010 that he was clearly unfit to be our mayor. I hated him as a person but for a long time I felt some lingering sympathy for him and his addiction and his awful, sad life. That ended when he double-downed on the accusations about Daniel Dale last year. Screw him - he's a piece of human garbage and I no longer really give a damn what happens to him. I'll not waste a single minute ever again worrying about "poor" Rob Ford.

I knew he was bad news right from the start. When he invited Don Cherry to his swearing-in ceremony to explicitly tell all the people who didn't vote for him that they could go fuck themselves, it was clear Rofo was no ordinary asshole. I can't think of a single other politician, anywhere, who has ever pulled such a stunt; even the lunatics in the American Tea "Party" have never done anything quite so in-your-face. Rhetoric is one thing, but once you're elected, even the extremists of the far right usually at least pretend to play nice. Not Ford.

hqdefault.jpg
ScreenShot2014-02-13at111059AM_zps9703ffdf.jpeg~original.jpg
tumblr_lr2p8qaLqj1qlfxpwo1_1280.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Bonus: gangster's pic of mayor passed out with gun (note! this was not a real gun, it was a ceramic gun! per the site I got pic from)

Ceramic Gun.jpg

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 919
  • ScreenShot2014-02-13at111059AM_zps9703ffdf.jpeg~original.jpg
    ScreenShot2014-02-13at111059AM_zps9703ffdf.jpeg~original.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 876
  • tumblr_lr2p8qaLqj1qlfxpwo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lr2p8qaLqj1qlfxpwo1_1280.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 938
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 927
  • Ceramic Gun.jpg
    Ceramic Gun.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 864
I didn't see this one yet.
Why didn't Batman tackle RoFo? What is he doing there taking a photo, and not tackling the bad guy?
fordbatman.jpg

From a National Post article:

Rob Ford ditched budget chief at Leafs game for mysterious late-night trip to City Hall, followed by nightclub appearance
Natalie Alcoba | April 7, 2014 11:41 AM ET

Budget Chief Frank Di Giorgio reiterated on Monday that he did not believe Mayor Rob Ford was intoxicated at the Leafs game Saturday night where he was the centre of an epic commotion with fans and security, but stopped short of saying he was “totally fine.”

“I never said he was totally fine. I said he wasn’t drunk. You asked me whether he was high and I said I don’t know what people behave like if they’re high. I honestly do not know. I’ve never been around anyone who is high,” Mr. Di Giorgio told reporters outside the mayor’s office. He said he didn’t believe the mayor was slurring his words, and that he “understood exactly what I was saying to him.”

But Di Giorgio was surprised the mayor ended up at City Hall after the hockey game, where he reportedly remained until after 1 a.m. Di Giorgio said he was “disappointed” that Ford ditched him at the ACC, as they were supposed to attend a function together after the game. Video taken Saturday night showed Ford jumping in the front seat of a cab with several unknown individuals.

Attachments

• fordbatman.jpg
    fordbatman.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,028
Mama Cat Ford is hilarious!

And we just need to get a copy of the mysterious 2nd? 3rd? video of Ford passed out while his gangsters friends wave guns to have the 'after' pic to the cat with the ceramic gun. :)

joe worm cat.jpg
joe worm.jpg

Not a perfect match, I agree, but the sentiment is correct.

Attachments

• joe worm cat.jpg
    joe worm cat.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,115
  • joe worm.jpg
    joe worm.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,183
It almost sounds like Doug can't be bothered to do damage control.

Or he has learned the Tavistock Institute mind control methods to a T and just keeps repeating the same lies over and over and over, knowing that people are being hypnotized by his repeating message.

Rob Ford: " I can do whatever I want. This is my office! You guys ask stupid questions".

Edited to add: This is literally something he just said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back