1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 767     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in a couple of the videos from Saturday night there's a dude ushering him around and clearing the crowd that gets in the cab with him. Who is that? Anyone?

I got the impression that fellow was just another schlub from the game who decided his thing would be to be the helpful gawker.

Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.12.30 AM.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this.

DiGorgio is making about the same amount of sense:

Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.16.53 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.12.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.12.30 AM.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 988
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.16.53 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.16.53 AM.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
View attachment 24852

I don't even know what to say about this.

The Fords realized a long time ago that there are no consequences for their behaviour. I mean, it's obviously completely ridiculous and, to me, shows how demonstrably unfit either one of them is for office, but they're just sitting over there going "So what are you gonna do about it?".

People who still support them aren't phased by behaviour like this.

So the Ford spin: Rob wasn't drunk (although if he had a few drinks it would be A-OK because it's Saturday night and he was at a leaf's game) so he soberly threw a temper tantrum at the ACC when he wasn't allowed into a private function. Yup, best case scenario is the Mayor acting like an entitled, spoiled brat and creating a spectacle..... that's what they've come up with.

Well, what do you know. DiGirgio is all forthright the night of, then Doug gets back in town and he has completely changed his tune. What a ka-winkee-dink.

It almost sounds like Doug can't be bothered to do damage control.

What the heck else is he supposed to do at this point, though? Literally the only thing that would make any sense would be for him to say 'Yes, it would appear my brother has a serious problem for which he should seek professional help. Out of serious personal concern, I've advised him he should step away from the political and public life at this time and return to fight another day.'

There's nothing else he can say that doesn't make him sound like a complete enabling moron. Going back to the old talking points from the last campaign is just the moron route he chose on this day. Ho hum. On we go.

Where was Doug this weekend anyways?

Needs a better babysitter than frank di

Apparently in Florida.

And now he's taking a school tour around city hall. Not that Rob should be doing it either, but where is he?

Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.54.43 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.54.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 10.54.43 AM.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back