351     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 846     2 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 647     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob was very loudly booed at the St.Patrick's Day Parade. The Globe and Mail posted video of it.

per Doug: I tried to watch the video but had to turn it off as it was making my blood pressure raise too much. He keeps repeating his bs, that the media lies, and ford nationites believe it despite all of the repeated news reports catching the two in lies. Argh so frustrating. The only media personality that has lied has been Wormington when he's been repeating Ford's crap. How were the Oscars Doug?

I wonder when the media question Rob about his drinking, does he think to himself "Ha! If you only knew what I was on".

A CityNews anchor at 5pm today described the mayor as being "tipsy" in the latest video. It made me want to punch my tv. Rob Ford likes alcohol and Rob Ford likes drugs.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1213398/you-lie-on-a-daily-basis-doug-ford-accuses-toronto-media-of-bias/
Jackson was really pushing. All the reporters there seemed pretty fed up with Doug

Holy shit. Dug is as vacuous as RoF LOL, what an idiot. Good on a Scarf guy to keep at him, that's how it should have been done since day one. If I lived there, I'd be very angry with the TO media for keeping the Fo's "open" secret of them being utterly worthless. I'd be extremely pissed that they just let it slide that he stunk of Vodka All. The. Time.

"He keeps his political promises" hahahahahah

Oh you know the people of Dawes Road. You have met them all and are able to form a balanced opinion of the "people of Dawes Road"? And they are a homogeneous group? Oh, ok, then I guess I am fine with your comment. I am the last person to defend Rob defenders but these sweeping judgements stick in my craw.

Have you ever spent any amount of time there? Yes, there are good people there - the sons and daughters of mentally disturbed and socially corrupt people. I have known very, very good people from that area, and actually spent a lot of time there just "hanging out". I felt comfortable enough to take shrooms and wander around at night when I was a teenager. Pass by a guy in his hoodie, he pretends like he has a weapon, puts his hands in his pockets and shoots us a glare, and we walk a wide berth around him. I knew the most angelic girl I've ever met from that area, her parents were drug addicts and her brother was involved in some stupid shit, but she ... she was something else. It's as if she had a force field that repelled negativity. Her name was Miranda.

I knew many people like that, but the majority were not people like that.

It's not stereotyping, it's just that kind of place.

Seems to be a sad case of a family of enablers. Brother/campaign manager Doug being the worst of the enablers

I made this months ago... this seems like a good time to share it here...
enabler prime.jpg

Attachments

• enabler prime.jpg
    enabler prime.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 706
It's not stereotyping, it's just that kind of place.
Haven't we discovered over the past year that some of the tonier areas of Etobicoke are also that kind of place? Isn't our mayor sign enough that drugs, criminality, violence and family dysfunction happen in all parts of the city, no matter the property values?

From the photo it looks like Nico Fidani is now Doug's assistant. Went from driving RoFo's kids around to helping shovel DoFo's BS around. Pity, he was such a nice kid :/

Interesting. I think Nico was working with Clark Leon a while back. He and Dale had a pleasant exchange on twitter a couple of months ago.

Interesting. I think Nico was working with Clark Leon a while back. He and Dale had a pleasant exchange on twitter a couple of months ago.

Don't know for sure if it is him, just looked like him. From what I know, he is in fact a very pleasant person. What he is doing aligning himself with these awful lowlifes quite escapes me.

Don't know for sure if it is him, just looked like him. From what I know, he is in fact a very pleasant person. What he is doing aligning himself with these awful lowlifes quite escapes me.

First, I must damn my auto correct from changing Councillor Leon to Clark Leon.

Second, the kid that was talking to Dale was very, very nice. They had a pleasant exchange.

I love google. Just found the above quote. So I think it is the same guy and he's moved back to the Ford camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back