586     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 661     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be talking 9-5 so 40 hours less lunch. (only 32.5 (!))

EDIT: They are not deducting lunch, expecting 40 hours...

Rob Ford Work Watch ‏@FordWorkWatch 13h
To make full-time mayor this week, Rob will have to work a mere 21.75 hours Friday. If he shows up: he's yet to work a 5 day week this month

Rob Ford Work Watch ‏@FordWorkWatch 13h
That's a 6 hour day for Rob Ford on the fourth day of week 3. The longest of the week. Total hours for week 3 so far: 18.25

I use roughly 9-5 hours with no adjustment for lunches, but it's tough because if I'm being honest being mayor is not really a 9 to 5 job. For instance he's at work like 11 hours during council meetings. But he still ends up working less than 40 hours for the week because his attendance is so crappy the non-council days of the week. Basically my approach is that he can work 40 hours in any arrangement throughout the week and it would qualify.

My bar is set really low: all he has to do is be verified out doing some mayoral duty (snipping auto show ribbon, meeting with taxi industry) or show up to city hall AT ALL. He could literally show up at City Hall and sleep on the floor of his office. Despite this low bar, he's still managed to heroically limbo under it every week so far.

The pie charts are a little screwed up... the orange in the first one is definitely slightly too big. I may redo them more scientifically later on, since I now have wayyyy more followers than I expected to get out of this.

Really it's all very non-scientific and satirical. I just want to point people toward the fact that our mayor is basically normalizing mayoral time theft and does not release his schedule despite his record of drug transactions and drinking during work hours.

The Ford's attack on the police will allow them to try to spin any charges brought against them as retribution by the police. The Ford's will try to make themselves out as martyrs. Can you imagine - the Ford's in company with Gandhi?

OK I have compiled a list of the Arrest Pool entries so far. Some people threw out multiple dates, so I just picked one of those.
Please double check that I have the right date for you. I'll continue to add to the list as more picks come in!

SecretSquirrell Mar 12
EagleEye Mar 13
animatronic Mar 15
sno man Mar 15
FromTheHammer Mar 15
BeefSupreme Mar 15
ParkdalePetunia Mar 18
OSS 117 Mar 19
Kat_YYZ Mar 19
blackballed Mar 29

JWFB Apr 01
Mope Apr 01
VintagePunk Apr 04
JWFB's wife Apr 08
pattycakes Apr 19
R4V4G3D_SKU11S Apr 21

Riverdale Rink Rat May 01

TinyTiny Aug 4

flonicky Sep 15

Can I have my birthday April 11????????????? TGIF!!!!! They Got Idiot Ford

The pessimist in me says that Ford will find the tiniest crack to slip out of, or Blair and the others will find some way of screwing the case up. I therefore offer an alternative prediction that Ford will not be arrested between now and the election.

I use roughly 9-5 hours with no adjustment for lunches, but it's tough because if I'm being honest being mayor is not really a 9 to 5 job. For instance he's at work like 11 hours during council meetings. But he still ends up working less than 40 hours for the week because his attendance is so crappy the non-council days of the week. Basically my approach is that he can work 40 hours in any arrangement throughout the week and it would qualify.

My bar is set really low: all he has to do is be verified out doing some mayoral duty (snipping auto show ribbon, meeting with taxi industry) or show up to city hall AT ALL. He could literally show up at City Hall and sleep on the floor of his office. Despite this low bar, he's still managed to heroically limbo under it every week so far.

The pie charts are a little screwed up... the orange in the first one is definitely slightly too big. I may redo them more scientifically later on, since I now have wayyyy more followers than I expected to get out of this.

Really it's all very non-scientific and satirical. I just want to point people toward the fact that our mayor is basically normalizing mayoral time theft and does not release his schedule despite his record of drug transactions and drinking during work hours.

Sorry, I knew it was someone here doing that, I would have credited you specifically if I'd remembered who...
And you're right it's more an always on kind of job, rather than a 9 to 5. It's too bad Ford doesn't get that. I'm pretty sure everyone understands that too, but it is kind of fascinating to see, plain as day, how little he actually does. Example> He just showed up at Etobicoke Civic Centre to meet some TCHC residents, an hour late. Without explanation.

The Ford's attack on the police will allow them to try to spin any charges brought against them as retribution by the police. The Ford's will try to make themselves out as martyrs. Can you imagine - the Ford's in company with Gandhi?

Are you trying to get r937 wound up again? >1 Ford = Fords

Put me down for March 23.

Put me down for May 1. Metro Man suggested late April, and so much Ford stuff seems to happen on Thursdays.

If we pass that without resolution, my back-up will be Sept 4, for the entirely unscientific reason that it would be a beautiful birthday present and a month and half before the election would be a lovely coup de grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back