100     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 851     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 979     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyday is Etobicoke-Lakeshore. Doug Ford would be Etobicoke-Centre (Donna Cansfield) or Etobicoke-North (Shafiq Qaadri) - I don't know exactly where he lives and what the riding boundaries are. Both are Liberal ridings right now.

Doug Ford's in Etobicoke Centre (as is Rob, for that matter). However, he's stated his commitment to Etobicoke North--which the Ford family homestead was part of until the last redistribution removed the Royal York/Scarlett "panhandle" (but it remains part of Ward 2, which is based upon the former fed-prov boundaries)

"F you guys" is what's wrong with them. That's literally all they care about now as their little fiefdom starts to circle the drain faster and faster.

I can almost understand their reasoning with the Pride bs they've pulled lately. So, so wrongminded, but it would appeal to a specific ignorant portion of the population, so although stupid, I can understand their (obviously wrong and idiotic) political reasons. But this? Who would agree with putting the elderly at huge risk?? God. I can't even.

Doug Ford's in Etobicoke Centre (as is Rob, for that matter). However, he's stated his commitment to Etobicoke North--which the Ford family homestead was part of until the last redistribution removed the Royal York/Scarlett "panhandle" (but it remains part of Ward 2, which is based upon the former fed-prov boundaries)

I am thinking it was pure Hudak that put the kibosh on Ford. He doesn't want any distractions (or outspoken idiots?) in the next campaign.

I am thinking it was pure Hudak that put the kibosh on Ford. He doesn't want any distractions (or outspoken idiots?) in the next campaign.

I'd say almost definitely. The way the announcement was described, with Doug seeming pretty grim (disclosure - I didn't watch it, the less I see of those idiots, the better) made me wonder if he was planning to announce that he was running, and then received orders to announce that he wasn't. Otherwise, why announce at all? He could just leave it hanging, and then not run.

Rotary Club? It almost suggests some Masonic element. lol

Twitter parody @80sDougFord often mentions his sojourns to the Rotary Club, He is often forcibly removed from premises for carrying nunchucks, being either shirtless, wearing a mesh halfie, too-tight Addidas shorts or some other wardrobe malfunction. But he keeps going back, not only because he won't take 'No' for an answer, but 'cause he loves him some Rotary.

Let's not romanticize the Ford's. It's the Ford family's tacky split-level in the suburbs.

Hudak must on some level know he's enough of an outspoken idiot on his own. Or at least he prefer's his own brand of idiocy. That little dick-faced weasel.

In Doolittle's book it just mentions that Doug Sr. helped found the area's Rotary Club. Please don't extend the Rotary to Masonic etc. I've got lots of family in the Masons and some in Rotary - different things. Both are service clubs, the Masons are a bit secretive and cagey, but neither org would want to deal with shady stuff.

It is supposed to be only when you get up into the higher 'degrees' that things get shady.
I am sure the foot soldiers of Scientology are just regular folk too. (Wait, who am I kidding?)
But when you go higher up in the pyramid of any organization, there are going richer + more powerful people playing at that level.
And subsequently, more opportunities for bad stuff to happen.

Hudak must on some level know he's enough of an outspoken idiot on his own. Or at least he prefer's his own brand of idiocy. That little dick-faced weasel.

enough of the disparaging remarks ! ! !

weasels deserve more respect than being compared to Hudak, and dicks are quite attractive :D

enough of the disparaging remarks ! ! !

weasels deserve more respect than being compared to Hudak, and dicks are quite attractive :D

Alright, alright, point taken. I'll be more mindful when comparing the Frod's Hudack's to anything. Even pond-scum is a more noble form of life.

Alright, alright, point taken. I'll be more mindful when comparing the Frod's Hudack's to anything. Even pond-scum is a more noble form of life.

Can you recommend a good place where I can get some Hudak and chips?

What does Tim Hudak's politics have to do with other aspects of his life, such as, whether he is a good husband and father? I don't even like him as a politician, but that doesn't mean he's a horrible human being.

Easy on the six paper joints there, Rick.

Can you recommend a good place where I can get some Hudak and chips?

What does Tim Hudak's politics have to do with other aspects of his life, such as, whether he is a good husband and father? I don't even like him as a politician, but that doesn't mean he's a horrible human being.

Easy on the six paper joints there, Rick.

Everything I've heard him say and seen him do suggests he's a nasty evil little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back