753     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 601     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOUG FORD: Should he have sworn? No, he shouldn’t have sworn, but he did not say these things CBC is spinning. I know that for a fact. (Asked if he had listened to the tape, and how he knew for a fact what was said, Doug Ford repeated) I know that for a fact. Trust me.

INIGO MONTOYA: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Who are we kidding? Rob Ford is a karma Houdini.

His alleged quote will be made into a youtube remix video, and he will gain massive cred as the bad-ass mayor of Toronto. Yo Bitches....Don't ya f'ing know? I'm Rob F'ing Ford, F'ing Ford, Mayor of the city yo!

I'm surprised that t-shirts and buttons haven't been made yet.
Geez, this city was quick with the "I slept with Adam Giambrone" buttons and the "Left Wing Bike Riding Pinko" and "I survived the 2010 Toronto Earthquake" t-shirts. I thought for sure something like this would have produced immediate results!

Man, you really can't make this stuff up. The truth really is stranger than fiction. Re: the credibility of the allegations, the article says that the story comes from "several police sources" and that the recordings are spreading like wildfire around the force. This isn't some left wing blogger or Occupy protester making these allegations. I'd be surprised if the recordings didn't get leaked in the next day or two. As for who says stuff like "do you know who I am?", no reasonable person says that...which is exactly why Rob Ford saying that wouldn't surprise me for a second.

Man, you really can't make this stuff up. The truth really is stranger than fiction. Re: the credibility of the allegations, the article says that the story comes from "several police sources" and that the recordings are spreading like wildfire around the force. This isn't some left wing blogger or Occupy protester making these allegations. I'd be surprised if the recordings didn't get leaked in the next day or two. As for who says stuff like "do you know who I am?", no reasonable person says that...which is exactly why Rob Ford saying that wouldn't surprise me for a second.

Cant believe the garbage that people mfg...when they dont get their way.:D

CBC got Ford 911 call wrong

TORONTO - Toronto Mayor Rob Ford didn't use the word "bitch" during a 911 call when the CBC showed up at his home this week.

CBC reported Thursday that Ford — alarmed by the CBC comedy show This Hour Has 22 Minutes trying to interview him in the driveway of his Toronto home — unleashed a torrent of swearing on the dispatchers that answered his 911 call Monday morning.

But a source who heard the tape told QMI Agency Thursday that the mayor did not call anyone a "bitch" during the two times he called 911 or when a 911 operator called him back.

The same sources were adamant Ford did not say "Rob fucking Ford."

But the sources did acknowledge the mayor repeated "This is Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto," several times.

The mayor's office is expected to release a statement at some point Thursday.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Politics/2011/10/27/18885256.html

I just want him to scrap the land transfer tax before his term is up. That would make me happy. Never should have been introduced by Miller in the first place. And Miller was incredibly wrong about his opposition to Porter which has been hugely popular and successful in its 5 years on the Island. Any way, back to the Rob Ford character assasination. If he was a 300 lbs woman and leader of the NDP party the left would cry bloody murder if people were making constant weight jokes.

CBC got Ford 911 call wrong

So unnamed sources say he did and unnamed sources say he didn't.

What about all the other lies, i.e., it was dark when he spoke to Marg Delahunty (it wasn't), my daughter was scared (she was nowhere to be seen), he couldn't get in/out of his car (on the video you can see him getting in the car and getting out again).

Just as a slight aside, have any of you actually called 911? I did when a stranger in front of me fell to the ground and strated having either a stroke or a seizure. It took 15 minutes for a first responder to get there and it was a fire truck even though I said it was a medical emergency. The fireman basically stood around doing nothing until an ambulance finally showed up another 5 minutes after that. Good to know emergency services are 20 minutes away in the downtown core.

I have called 911. It was a non-life-threatening emergency (my mother had fallen and broken her hip). The dispatcher was helpful, courteous and told me exactly what to expect and how long it should take (15 minutes max), after she double-checked that it wasn't a life-threatening situation. (I didn't feel the need to call back and tell them to hurry up because I thought they did their job well and appropriately for the situation. But then again, I like to think I'm a reasonable person :))

I have called 911. It was a non-life-threatening emergency (my mother had fallen and broken her hip). The dispatcher was helpful, courteous and told me exactly what to expect and how long it should take (15 minutes max), after she double-checked that it wasn't a life-threatening situation. (I didn't feel the need to call back and tell them to hurry up because I thought they did their job well and appropriately for the situation. But then again, I like to think I'm a reasonable person :))

Exactly. The police in the area could have been responding to a real emergency. But i guess Rob Ford thinks he should be priority because he is mayor Rob F---ing Ford :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fireman basically stood around doing nothing until an ambulance finally showed up another 5 minutes after that.

What were you expecting him to do...hose him down?

Good to know emergency services are 20 minutes away in the downtown core.

Response time would be less if resources weren't used to apprehend kids tagging walls (which cause $billions in damage don't you know). I think half the force is still trying to solve the Val Kilmer Tagging Caper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back