4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think Godwin's Law is the perfect thing to bring up right about now. These comparisons/insinuations are totally off the mark and far more offensive than anything the so-called trolls of this forum are coming up with. Seems hatred is clouding some people's better judgement around here.

Speak for yourself. I take no offense when people compare contemporary circumstances to historical circumstances.

DiGiorgio and Crawford showed up. The rest were party poopers.

Peepers, do you ever sleep? You appear to be on this site all day and night, without much of a break. You seem to be obsessed with everything Ford. How many hours a day do you spend searching the net for Ford information? It must be quite a lot. It's almost like a full time job for you. At what point did this cross over from curiosity to a full blown obsession of everything Ford related?

The councillor, who is an executive with the Ford’s family business Deco Labels, is also offering $5,000 to help rejuvenate ten parks in the city, donations he says he is free to make. “He can say all he wants,” he said, responding to Mr. Perks’ objections. “It’s my choice. He can think all the ethics he wants. It doesn’t even faze me,” Mr. Ford added.

Doug Ford defends himself after handing out $20 bills to constituents

$T2eC16h,!yUE9s6NGYjZBRm7Q3nYyw~~60_35.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-25-ROB-FO...US_Men_s_Accessories&var=&hash=item1c32f7d122

Attachments

• $T2eC16h,!yUE9s6NGYjZBRm7Q3nYyw~~60_35.JPG
    $T2eC16h,!yUE9s6NGYjZBRm7Q3nYyw~~60_35.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 436
Peepers, do you ever sleep? You appear to be on this site all day and night, without much of a break. You seem to be obsessed with everything Ford. How many hours a day do you spend searching the net for Ford information? It must be quite a lot. It's almost like a full time job for you. At what point did this cross over from curiosity to a full blown obsession of everything Ford related?

The only things he searches for are Joe Warmington articles. The rest of his posts are his own conspiracy theories.

My favourite theory of Peeper's would be that the Tim Hortons at Dundas and Parliament would not be serving bacon/pork products on their sandwiches in that location so as not to offend the local community

We can probably indiegogo the legal fees for Dale to go after him. This is getting ridiculous.

speaking of crowdfunding...

A crowdfunding campaign has been launched to raise money for Rob Ford's rehab should he choose to go. The campaign, titled "Rehab or Re-Elect", launched this week on GreedyGiver.com, is asking people to vote and donate to the cause.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/127...rob-ford-torontonians-are-being-asked-to-vote

http://www.greedygiver.com/crowdfundingDetail.php?CFID=114

My guess would be Multiple-Personality disorder, when one sleeps... it would also prove the passive agressivemess from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back