95     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 267     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denzil Minnan-Wong is running for mayor, according to Newstalk1010's Jerry Agar. Wong told him he is planning to run.

I'm so disappointed, angry, and frustrated with the response from the rest of City Hall that I might just consider voting for him. The other councillors refuse to take a position either way. At this point I don't care how liberal and progressive their platforms and beliefs are. I doubt their ability to take action on any level if they are so passive and polite in the face of a crisis like this.

DMW, Stintz, and possibly Ford? That's the right-of-centre vote split that dreams are made of.

I'm wondering if all these RoC candidates are running to make sure that Ford doesn't win. Surely they're smart enough to realize that if you have a million RoC candidates (Stintz, Tory, Soknacki, Ford, DMW) splitting the RoC vote and only one LoC candidate (Chow), the LoC candidate is probably going to win ;)

I'm wondering if all these RoC candidates are running to make sure that Ford doesn't win. Surely they're smart enough to realize that if you have a million RoC candidates (Stintz, Tory, Soknacki, Ford, DMW) splitting the RoC vote and only one LoC candidate (Chow), the LoC candidate is probably going to win ;)

MM had said previously that Stintz was initially helping Chow with her campaign, so that's probably correct. If that's the case, I would expect very little mudslinging next year from anyone other than Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back