1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 387     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously an incident report was written; to the best of my knowledge, the video file related to an incident should be kept in case it's needed as evidence.

I believe it said in the email they didn't file a report due to it being the mayor (basically), and that the email would suffice.

Mammo is just positioning himself as the new (less tainted) Rob Ford for 2014. Ford Nation is going to need someone new to latch onto, and it won't be Karen Stintz.

Does anyone know anything about the City Hall guard who frequently shows up walking very close to RoFo in many pics/videos? He's tall, tanned skinned (could be Caribbean, Trini, Guyanese etc) -- in fact he looks a bit like a Caribbean Heisenberg. Bald head but goatee and mustache.

I'm just curious. He must have LOTS of dirt on the FordBros :) (by virtue of being a witness to so much "stuff" over the past few years)

No doubt fiercely loyal though. Hence why Ford selected him.

It is not on his website ( http://giorgiomammoliti.ca ) and may well be a parody (though with Georgio it is hard to parody the real thing) but a trip there brings up a link to a Sun story with the headline: Toronto needs to crack whip on brothel licensing: Mammoliti He truly is an idiot!

Since it was Jackson Proskow at Global News and the Sun's Don Peat who helped distribute this letter on social media, I'm quite sure it was the real thing.

I believe it said in the email they didn't file a report due to it being the mayor (basically), and that the email would suffice.
True, I was thinking of the email as an incident report

So why does the mayor get a pass, given all that went on. It' snot like he just showed up in a drunken stupor and was wandering the halls. Lots of out of control behaviour. And just how many times was a guard told not to write a report?

From today's protest. Hard to disagree.

Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 12.30.12 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 12.30.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 12.30.12 PM.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 566
Sorry, seeing this now.

Pretty confusing:

Headline says "public may soon see video", but the video is Khattak's lawyer explaining why Ford can apply to see the video. Nothing about this afternoon that I saw?

CBC is reporting Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly now supports the Filion motion to strip the mayor of some of his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back