787     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 708     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 303     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Now they're complaining about the 'lynch mob' mentality as they prepare for the calls. Also his transperency and accountability. Also his unheard of surplus, etc.

Presumably he's implying that the video will prove he wasn't smoking crack and that the public can judge for themselves.

Obviously he's in denial about how obfuscating the facts for the past 4 months has eroded his credibility and caused him to effectively lose the trust of the people.

I love this---the first caller makes a plea for Ford to take fluoride out of the drinking water after his statement of support. Classic

Wow. Now they're complaining about the 'lynch mob' mentality as they prepare for the calls. Also his transperency and accountability. Also his unheard of surplus, etc.

I just spat my drink out laughing!!! Two weeks ago they were demanding a city worker to be fired based on a picture. My brain hurts, and I'm not even tuned in.

Ford Nation personified:

Guys calls in to blame media and police for lynch job on Ford, then says we need to take fluoride out of the city's water supply.

All right, I've started listening again. And trying to call in - just to see if I get screened out for asking how he explains the transactions with Lisi shown in the ITO.

I can't blame anyone for not being able to stomach listening to the brother Ford's radio show. I can barely contain my rage and scream intermittently at the computer screen.

So now we're going to have some plant callers congratulating L'il Robbie for his honesty and Rob being all, "I'm just a bad wittle boy" while Doug looks on with older-sib concern. This routine probably hasn't changed since they were pre-adolescents. Freaking pathetic.

He basically just said he's apologizing for the drunk incidents that he mentioned. Not the video or anything else.

Rob Ford: "We don't screen these calls"

LOL

Maybe he should've added "We just arrange for our friend(s) to call in and pretend to be someone else.

He basically just said he's apologizing for the drunk incidents that he mentioned. Not the video or anything else.

Ah, but he already he said he CAN'T defend himself on that stuff, because it's before the courts. So there's 2 categories of things and he's only apologizing for the first.

please please please let the colbert report feature rob in the segment called "alpha dog of the week"!!!

Little old lady called Doug an enabler, said Rob shouldn't drink pop in the basement. Doug is going to address the enabler accusation after commercial. Rob is angry, Doug is not an enabler. This is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back