News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else drove his car home
Ford made sure to tell people he wasn't driving
No one on the Danforth saw him drink

So if he was intoxicated it happened before he drove to the Danforth area?

Who conducted the poll of everyone from Greenwood to Broadview asking if they saw Rob Ford drinking/taking drugs last night? It's possible he drank/took drugs there, perhaps he arrived that way. Maybe both.
No matter. As always the Teflon man will come out of this shiny and just like-new. Nothing sticks to this man, it's really quite remarkable actually.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Danforth wasted video is faked. That's likely a look-alike hired by the cabal of left wing conspirators (led by the Toronto star obviously). :)

Although in all seriousness I notice that Ford Nation is claiming he was only: "Tired. Give the hard working guy a break!!" And the mental acrobatics continue.

I don't expect Toronto Police to lay charges. Lets not forget that last year the Police Sargent in charge of the R.I.D.E. program showed up drunk for work one morning. He was driven home in the back of an unmarked squad car. No charges were ever laid and he quietly took an early retirement.

Rob Ford is viewed by the Toronto Police rank and file and probably senior brass as one of their own and we know what lengths cops will go to in order to protect one of their own. They will handle this latest incident with the utmost discretion.

IMO the police probably aren't tremendously fond of Ford, but support him because he's proven to be beneficial to their interests (i.e. raises for cops, law n' order, support the cops 100%). If the gravy train's going, doesn't make sense to stop it.

From a letter intended for Kathy Ford intercepted by the detention center where Scott McIntyre was being held:

"You and your family have one chance to leave me the f--- alone and stop this s---, or I am going to start a s--- storm. You and your family think I should play nice, f--- you."

Yeah, football. You bet. That's why middle-age guys when drunk take enthusiastic interest in the bodies of young men.

I like too how he calls black people "brother".

From a letter intended for Kathy Ford intercepted by the detention center where Scott McIntyre was being held:

"You and your family have one chance to leave me the f--- alone and stop this s---, or I am going to start a s--- storm. You and your family think I should play nice, f--- you."

there's little doubt that Scott McIntyre is going to end up playing a role in the eventual downfall of the Fords. he started dating Kathy Ford in 1987, and knows EVERYTHING. he was as close as family, and saw it all.
the Fords made a big mistake when they made an enemy out of him. now he's out on the street again, trying to stay clean. he's broke, bitter, unemployable, and extremely willing to talk about what he knows, for a price.

thedeepend:

Except that he is less than unimpeachable on the credibility front, which can obviously be spun against him.

AoD

Last edited:
thedeepend:

Except that he is less than unimpeachable on the credibility front, which can obviously be spun against him.

AoD

that's right. he's a drug addict. so his credibility is going to be called into question by defenders of the Frauds.
on the other hand, his addiction is the REASON he is such a powerful enemy now.
he knows everything about Rob and Doug's involvement in drug dealing and drug taking first hand.
plus, McIntyre is extremely angry at the fact that after 25 years of drug related friendship, Rob turned on him, and sold him out to the police.
i think Rob did it because he was trying to frighten McIntyre into silence and submission--but it has had the opposite effect.
he's become the prototypical 'loose cannon'.

Listening closely to that video, I'm 100% sure Ford says "cologne" and not "blow." He said something about it "stinks" right before it too.

Nobody wants to see him burn more than I do, but it's not what we hoped it was.

I have a feeling that a good lot of these people who crowd around him and who pose so happily beside him would, if they vote, be likely to vote for the man. Even when they seem to be mocking him here, to them he's a celebrity, a walking cartoon character. Mayor Otis is still going to be their man, maybe because they identify in some way with his banal idiocy and his simple solutions. They're never going to have such fun with Adam Vaughan, are they?

Listening closely to that video, I'm 100% sure Ford says "cologne" and not "blow." He said something about it "stinks" right before it too.

Nobody wants to see him burn more than I do, but it's not what we hoped it was.

Agreed. Ford was clearly wasted, too bad this will get swept under the rug, with his supporters crying how his every move is scrutinized and the media won't leave him alone.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that a good lot of these people who crowd around him and who pose so happily beside him would, if they vote, be likely to vote for the man.

Yup. "Dude, Ford is the fucking best. Did you see him last night? He was hammered. He's so fucking funny! I'm voting for that guy for sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back