1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least two global articles say it. this one http://globalnews.ca/news/619186/house-ided-where-rob-ford-photo-taken/ says "The photo allegedly shows the mayor with three men, including one who has been identified as Anthony Smith, a former player on the Don Bosco Eagles — the football team Ford coached before being dropped by the Toronto Catholic District School Board."

and this one http://globalnews.ca/news/582404/mayor-rob-ford-dropped-as-coach-of-don-bosco-eagles-tcdsb/ says "Smith was a former player on the team Ford coached. He was gunned down outside of a Toronto nightclub in March."

Correct - but both Global articles. I'm not saying it's true or not true... but if Global has some wrong information that they believe to be right it makes sense that it would get repeated in multiple articles - so that doesn't necessarily prove it to be true. It's just just seems odd to me that I've not seen it mentioned in thestar or Globe (or anywhere else).

Re: Surendra Vaithilingam

Surendra Vaithilingam was shot in Morningside heights, depending which map you are referring to this may or may not be considered Malvern. On the City of Toronto neighbour hood maps Malvern does not include anything north of finch or east of Morningside. Some people consider Old Finch Malvern some consider it Rouge.

Correct - but both Global articles. I'm not saying it's true or not true... but if Global has some wrong information that they believe to be right it makes sense that it would get repeated in multiple articles - so that doesn't necessarily prove it to be true. It's just just seems odd to me that I've not seen it mentioned in thestar or Globe (or anywhere else).

i wasn't saying it proved it, just sharing places it was said. it is something that needs to be verified one way or another.

(i guess i assumed it was true since smith lived very close to that high school. i.e i never questioned it until now. all part of why i'm glad i joined this forum.)

Last edited:
Endless sleuthing about tangential things that go nowhere (Florida addresses for example) has made this thread really REALLY boring. What happened to the good old days of direct attacks on Rob Ford?

But please, carry on.

Endless sleuthing about tangential things that go nowhere (Florida addresses for example) has made this thread really REALLY boring. What happened to the good old days of direct attacks on Rob Ford?

But please, carry on.

the "authorities" aren't very forthcoming with information, so citizens that want to know the truth, are left trying to figure it out themselves.

if you find my posts boring, don't read them.

You really think me whining about that philandering wife-beating bigot is better than this information that suggests that Deco Labels and Tags might be a front for the large-scale importation of cocaine into Canada?

I find the digging much more interesting myself. But being the summer, I could cut-and-paste some old attacks of him back in if you really want.

You really think me whining about that philandering wife-beating bigot is better than this information that suggests that Deco Labels and Tags might be a front for the large-scale importation of cocaine into Canada?

I'm a pretty harsh critic of the Ford brothers generally but surely we haven't gotten THERE yet.

If the Fords were importing massive amounts of Cocaine in to Canada, Rob wouldn't need to by crack off a street dealer.

If the Fords were importing massive amounts of Cocaine in to Canada, Rob wouldn't need to by crack off a street dealer.
If they were still importing massive amounts of Cocaine, Rob would not indeed be needing street dealers.

I'm a pretty harsh critic of the Ford brothers generally but surely we haven't gotten THERE yet.
We haven't gotten to suggestions that something might be happening? Oh, we've gotten there. We certainly haven't gotten to anything close to any evidence though.

Maybe he's selling instead of buying. There are reasons for buying off the street.

On an emotional level, some people get a rush from doing something illicit or simply believe they are invincible or above the law.

On a practical level, there's money laundering and having many dealers with small amounts to make casting a net to haul them in more difficult.

OK, yeah, I admit it. You got me. I'm a paid operative of Mayor Ford.

I'm posting here because, as has been mentioned, my posts on Urban Toronto are of utmost importance in swaying public opinion in Toronto and are delaying the release of the crack video somehow. I'm not sure how this works exactly, but I have it on good authority from Robby that every time I post here, the release of the crack video is delayed by a couple weeks. This is why I started posting at the same time the crack video scandal happened - it couldn't be a coincidence or because of the extra attention this forum got, obviously.

Also, have you noticed that since I started posting here, Ford's approval rating has climbed 5 points? Connect the dots. I've been leading people the way I want them to go, obviously.

The reason I didn't post for a couple of weeks is because I was suspended for saying that I think there is a video and Ford actually smokes crack. It definitely wasn't because I was busy and without Internet access for a couple weeks. Definitely not that.

The first, and hardest step is to admit you have a problem, and the secret life that comes with it, now the healing can finally start. Congratulations! ;)

There's much chaff among the wheat, but this is a very entertaining thread. It makes the Ford mayoralty go down a little more smoothly.

CowboyLogic, you're alright. I'm glad you post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back