1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 445     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy posts loads of 'insider' bullshit. Not credible at all.

If you follow the twitter feed @YourAnonNews you will see that they tweet serious subject matters. It is not a parody account tweeting nonsense or wild speculation. Of course that is not to say that their source is correct but they must have good reason to believe source is reliable or they would not have tweeted it out.

There should be way more than 10km in the works as per the previous funding and design, but the mayor's office and the mayor's motion listed above have not actually contributed positively in any way.

The cycling and pedestrian infrastructure guys at City Hall have done an amazing job with these trails, but make no mistake - today we are reaping the benefits of Miller-era planning. They planned 249km of off-road paths, and 495km of bike lanes (including a protected bike lane along Bloor). Nowadays they are relatively under funded and face more obstacles than ever - even for off-road paths.

From the moment that Ford's 'bicycle plan' was passed in council to today, we have actually lost a bunch of bicycle lanes and simply continued building what was already planned by the previous council in terms of off-road paths.

With a bit of political will we could have actually added vital off-road connections to the network by now. As things stand Ford's administration is solely responsible for 5km of downtown bike paths that replaced previously existing bike lanes.

OK, fair enough, I'll take your word on this.

If you follow the twitter feed @YourAnonNews you will see that they tweet serious subject matters. It is not a parody account tweeting nonsense or wild speculation. Of course that is not to say that their source is correct but they must have good reason to believe source is reliable or they would not have tweeted it out.

Didn't they say they either had the video or were in the process of obtaining it a while back? Or am I thinking of some other source?

Didn't they say they either had the video or were in the process of obtaining it a while back? Or am I thinking of some other source?

No you must be thinking about another source. If Anonymous had the video they wouldn't be teasing people about it - they would just simply release it for the lulz. Note the twitter account for @youranonnews has close to 1.2 Million followers!

Last edited:
I have to say there's something about Deco that has never quite added up for me. Here's a family business that supposedly makes millions (either with the help of, or in spite of, Rob's 5-hours-a-week accounting job) and enables Ford to serve as mayor while waiving the concomitant salary, and yet their products look like uncompetitive, poorly designed crap (their website as well) and I've yet to see anyone but the Ford organization use them.

Who works there? What do they really do?

check this out...

from http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/Hollywood-FL/DECO+Labels+-and-+Tags/1052893#.Uf7MHazlcTI...

DECO Labels & Tags is a business providing services in the field of Machine Shops. DECO Labels & Tags is located in Hollywood, FL on 2133 North 19th Avenue.

and from http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Broward-County-FL/Darrius-T-Heaven/details/...

Mugshots.com ID: 1974743
Name: HEAVEN, DARRIUS T

Stated Residence:

2133 N. 19TH AVENUE
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020 33020

harges:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
12/29/2000 COCAINE - POSSESSION 12/20/2002 BROWARD 0022422 3Y 1M 15D
06/02/2001 AGGRAVATED BATTERY 12/20/2002 BROWARD 0109330 3Y 1M 15D
05/27/2002 COCAINE - POSSESSION 12/20/2002 BROWARD 0208930 3Y 1M 15D

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
12/26/2002 04/04/2005

As far as I know, Deco just does the printing of labels and materials, not the design work, which is typically done by others. It's a totally legitimate business.

los pollos hermanos (breaking bad) was a legit (albeit fictional) business that was a front for shady things...

Ha! Deco probably is legit (it's too hard to run a fake company and expect people to keep silent), but it would be a good front for laundering cash I guess. It's also conveniently near the Windsor Rd crack house.

yes, really close. it's worth googling Deco Labels & Tags 28 Greensboro Dr, Etobicoke to see just how close.

Deco itself may be legit (thank daddy) and may still engage in legit label-making activities (ditto)--but under the sons, don't be surprised if it's morphed into a "front" for various shady activities, even while still involved in business-as-usual. (And w/that in mind, the sons' incentive to "grow Deco internationally" might be the linchpin here, more than Greensboro per se)

And what about Randy Ford? He's a mysterious character in all of this. He also works at Deco Labels & Tags overseeing the manufacturing aspect of it. Apparently he was charged with a drug-related kidnapping in the past.
fordbrothersjpg.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Last edited:
The Anonymous tweet falls in line with a story that is being researched by a couple of media outlets, as per a source of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back