News   Sep 06, 2024
 421     2 
News   Sep 06, 2024
 1K     6 
News   Sep 06, 2024
 485     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

They're all the same. Poilievre will follow the Harper playbook of dramatic cuts in defence spending (Harper's 2014 defence budget at 0.9% of GDP was the nation's lowest), while increases in government spending elsewhere (see historical spending below), and driving up the debt, especially if Harper-like tax cuts are enacted along with Harper-like spending increases.

prime-ministers-and-government-spending-2023.jpg

I just hope the MCGA crowd are honest enough with themselves to replace their F#CK Trudeau banners, bumper stickers and wifebeaters (see below) with F#CK Poilievre ones.

Fuck-Poilievre-Tank-Top-300x300.jpg
I'm pretty sure that the Trudeau version of the obscenity comes with black pickup trucks.
I'm seeing them, honestly.

I'm pretty sure that the Trudeau version of the obscenity comes with black pickup trucks.
I'm seeing them, honestly.
We have one that drives around our neighbourhood. Then there was my neighbour, who has since moved, who walked around with a F Trudeau sign during Covid. Meek and mild mannered the rest of the time. It was rather odd, to say the least.

Reactions: PL1
Ah yes, forgo working on what is the most urgent issue of our time AND ensuring Western companies can't compete globally on new tech with China. Best move ever!
China's plan is to dump their EVs at below cost to get the jump on the lower cost market so that Western companies will go under or otherwise suffer before they can compete.

We have one that drives around our neighbourhood. Then there was my neighbour, who has since moved, who walked around with a F Trudeau sign during Covid. Meek and mild mannered the rest of the time. It was rather odd, to say the least.
This kind of thing attracts the weakest and mildest. Gives them something to feel tough about.

Back