News   Aug 07, 2024
 560     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 420     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 328     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

And further to this......are there comorbidities in patients experiencing long-term negative after effects?

For clarification, do you mean "were there comorbidities prior to covid in those now experiencing (post-covid) long term issues? "

Yeah, you tell 'em.

I loled at the "met in October, engaged in February" myself, but what do I know? I don't know you from a hole in the wall. You do you, the rest of us will go camping. ;)

...except Rick....he's firmly against.

I'm actually impressed that someone your age has been able to not be all up in their fiance's business during this. That should be commended, but isn't good enough for the love police up in here.
Indian people dont really do the date for 5 years then get engaged thing.

I know to some that feel too short or its doom to fail, but frankly, I am not going to follow romantic advice from the mostly male crowd from Toronto on an online Forum. Dating cultures are just different.

I am making decisions that balance the public good and my personal desires. Reality is if you think i am endangering the public I think your anger should be placed against the 100 people standing in a line without social distancing at Jack Astors in Brampton on the weekend.

Last edited:
Well sometimes when you to a really rural national park the only option is camping or some resort that's like 400 dollars a night

Lowest numbers in Ontario for the past six weeks.

See link.

The bad news remains...

1589470479393.png

Not good for Long Term Care.

Over to you Mike Harris, Chair of the Board for Chartwell Retirement Residences, who are having an (online) Annual General Meeting today.

From their website:

Chartwell is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate trust which indirectly owns and operates a complete range of seniors housing communities, from independent supportive living through assisted living to long term care. It is the largest operator in the Canadian seniors living sector with over 200 quality retirement communities in four provinces, including properties under development. Chartwell is committed to its vision of Making People's Lives BETTER and to providing a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life experience for its residents.

The last sentence is the exact opposite for Chartwell.

Masks and closed fitting rooms: Reopened retail to look vastly different

The Canadian Press May 14, 2020

Here’s how coronavirus will change our flying habits

May 14, 2020

They'll need to return the laid off drivers. Will need more buses and streetcars to spread the passengers out for social distancing. ALL levels government will have to subsidize, not just the TTC, but all transit agencies.

It's a shame this is not including Salons. They are already doing everything by appointment and could easily meet the criteria. I assume their non-inclusion has something to do with the close contact nature of their business.

Also have to allow time for salons to acquire sufficient cleaning supplies, sanitizer, and masks in order to operate.

Back