News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 600     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Has anyone been able to find the filters?? have called several home depots & canadian tires and no luck.:(

As per your welcome package you are not allowed to put any insulation between the door and the wall. it sucks. but try and see if they force you to take it out.

i was thinking the same thing.... they may ask you to remove it

i don't seem to have the same problem as you guys, but you may want to try this: http://www.amazon.com/Door-Window-Draft-Stopper-Tan/dp/B002Z999LA
it should stop the draft without infringing on their "not allowed to instal your own door insulator" policy

Hmmm, That seems all right But really the draft isn't that bad. I'm sure that once the heat is up in the building the halls wont be as bad and I'd just put something in between the door to stop it from moving. It's not a horrible problem. Not loosing any sleep worrying about it.

So I was wondering do we have to stay with Rogers because the whole building has rogers or can we go with a different provider? :confused:

As far as i know, Rogers is the only TV option at the moment as Rogers is the only provider to have installed hardware (i.e. wiring) into our building and we are not able to install satelites ourselves. I am really hoping once the board is set up we can get bell to come in and install the fibre optic wiring so we have some choice.

As for internet, I am switching to Teksavy cable internet at the end of the month (3 months of rogers free is about to be over) to avoid the crap 60GB download limit from rogers. You get 200GB with the same download speed for 10 bucks cheaper.

As far as i know, Rogers is the only TV option at the moment as Rogers is the only provider to have installed hardware (i.e. wiring) into our building and we are not able to install satelites ourselves. I am really hoping once the board is set up we can get bell to come in and install the fibre optic wiring so we have some choice.

As for internet, I am switching to Teksavy cable internet at the end of the month (3 months of rogers free is about to be over) to avoid the crap 60GB download limit from rogers. You get 200GB with the same download speed for 10 bucks cheaper.

Oh sweet! I wanted to go with Teksavy!! Awesome thank you so much for your help :D

Has anyone been able to find the filters?? have called several home depots & canadian tires and no luck.:(

Phone #: 905-851-3981

Somone posted this in the forum last week, some place in woodbridge etc.

Let me know how it goes cause I need to get some as well. Maybe order together? PM me.

Hmmm, That seems all right But really the draft isn't that bad. I'm sure that once the heat is up in the building the halls wont be as bad and I'd just put something in between the door to stop it from moving. It's not a horrible problem. Not loosing any sleep worrying about it.

I doubt they will jack the heat up in the hallways. I might install and if they ask me to remove - I will. Its 20 bucks or so.

I am probably going with teksavvy as well.

I can vouch for Teksavvy. I've had them for over a year (before I had Rogers and Bell) and they are by far the best Internet provider I've ever had. Extremely responsive customer service and fantastic speed (where I am at least). The only crappy thing is that you still have to rely on Bell's network and indirectly their technicians as well. Middlemen can improve but not replace the crap that Bell offers.

I can vouch for Teksavvy. I've had them for over a year (before I had Rogers and Bell) and they are by far the best Internet provider I've ever had. Extremely responsive customer service and fantastic speed (where I am at least). The only crappy thing is that you still have to rely on Bell's network and indirectly their technicians as well. Middlemen can improve but not replace the crap that Bell offers.

I actually ordered Teksavvy cable not DSL so I will have Rogers as my middleman. We will see how that goes.

Hey Neon Goddess, dont bother with the door stopper as the doors in the units are not sealed like outside doors so the "gaps" around the door and bottom will allow cold in , until they put some heavy duty carpetting it will continue this way

Back