News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 595     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey Neon Goddess, dont bother with the door stopper as the doors in the units are not sealed like outside doors so the "gaps" around the door and bottom will allow cold in , until they put some heavy duty carpetting it will continue this way

Carpeting? there is carpeting in the hallways already.

Rogers actually gave me 30% of all my services so I guess I will stick with them :D

Even with 30% off I still can't get unlimited internet. So Teksavvy it is. I don't follow TV really well so I just torrent all the shows I actually want to watch. I don't need hundreds of channels full of crap tv shows. As for the doors I don't actually feel any drafts from under the door I'm just gonna put something to stop the door from moving when other people open doors.
;)

Has anyone been able to find the filters?? have called several home depots & canadian tires and no luck.:(

The lady from Customer Care who did the PDI with me told me that we would be able to buy these from the conseirge desk... is this not the case? That sucks! :(

If you search on redflagdeals forums, dell is selling a $30 4 month Bell FIBE 25 internet package (sometimes it drops to $10), so you could effectively have 7 months of internet for $10 (factoring in Rogers 3 month free promo), then make the switch over to teksavvy

If you search on redflagdeals forums, dell is selling a $30 4 month Bell FIBE 25 internet package (sometimes it drops to $10), so you could effectively have 7 months of internet for $10 (factoring in Rogers 3 month free promo), then make the switch over to teksavvy

Don't bother, I bought it back in May thinking I can use it in the condo. but you cannot get bell internet in the building unless it is dial up. I have called bell and they have confirmed that they wont have the service available for a while.

Don't bother, I bought it back in May thinking I can use it in the condo. but you cannot get bell internet in the building unless it is dial up. I have called bell and they have confirmed that they wont have the service available for a while.

dammit now i want my $10 back! :)

I actually ordered Teksavvy cable not DSL so I will have Rogers as my middleman. We will see how that goes.

When I signed up with Teksavvy, they didn't have cable service. I've recently enquired about their cable service because I was thinking about getting rid of my phone phone line but it's not yet available in my current area. Good to hear that it's available at our condo location. But, I do wonder cable service at condos though... with so many people at one location who are potentially on cable internet as well, I worry about speed at peak times. I have a friend in a big high rise condo at Yonge & Sheppard and his Internet suffers quite a bit during peak times. His 10mbps Rogers service is much slower than my 5mbps Teksavvy service.

Oh, if you guys use IP phone from other companies, don't use Primus. They block ports that prevent you from using IP phone service other than theirs. My parents have Primus (which I am planning on switching to Teksavvy in the near future) and their IP phone service (it's actually a Korean IP phone that lets you have a Korean phone number) was disabled by Primus recently... I know this because when I tried at my house, I didn't have problem connecting. Also Primus is really slow... Teksavvy all the way.

How did you get 30% off all your services? Just pretend you are cancelling everything?

Told them I was promised this when I got my services,. and that that is what Iwas getting at my previous address, so they did it. you just got to know how to properly push Rogers buttons and you will get what you want.

Back