News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

The pool also has water in it and the jets are on, so hopefully it is going to open soon. I know it needs city approval first.

Hey Joe just an FYI these are 13 X 20 filters (polyester wire mesh) which not all home depots carry as its an oddball size furnace filter so i was told, another option would be to call Unilux in WoodBridge and order the original they cost about 2-3$ bucks each and buy a box of 6 and change them 30days

What your fob didn't work? I went in this morning, played the back 9 and went for a dip.

Why just the back 9, a good golfer would have played the full 18 and START the back 9 of a another course

Seriously- did it look good in there....if you actually saw it finished

LOL I saw it from my balcony.

I can only see through the skylight.

Why just the back 9, a good golfer would have played the full 18 and START the back 9 of a another course

Seriously- did it look good in there....if you actually saw it finished

Does anyone have any ideas what they are building on the land south of M2 (between the runway and Sheppard)? I think it belongs to the DND.

This is what I'm talking about:
10xc5l1.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas what they are building on the land south of M2 (between the runway and Sheppard)? I think it belongs to the DND.

This is what I'm talking about:
10xc5l1.jpg

On the downview park website, they give a summary for the projected development of the area. The link is here:

http://www.downsviewpark.ca/eng/illustrations.shtml

The stanley greene neighborhood is supposed to begin development 1st. They already created a request for proposal that they released in this september. The rendering in the link, which is probably totally inaccurate, shows what looks to be an office building. Here is the image from the page.

renAllen.jpg

The 2 buildings in your rendering pic is supposed to go on the SW corner of Allen & Sheppard W, which is the small green patch of grass on the bottom left corner of my picture. The land I'm talking about is basically located right beside the 2 rendered buildings (southwest side to be precise). The brown piece of land they're working on should belong to the Department of National Defence, and is not available to Downsview Park for development. So I'm curious if anyone knows what DND could be building there.

Back