News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Tough to rogers off the phone...

Called them to lower the cable and get rid of internet since I was going to switch to Teksavvy.

Started to offer 20%, then 30% with free services - hard to resist, so I stayed with them.

Rogers wouldn't budge with me. 20% was the most they offered on a 1 year term. I cancelled everything. Their internet is no deal, considering the weak bandwidth caps, which you will exceed even without being a downloader.

Plus, no need for TV if you have Teksavvy internet and can download/stream online or through netflix.

Rogers wouldn't budge with me. 20% was the most they offered on a 1 year term. I cancelled everything. Their internet is no deal, considering the weak bandwidth caps, which you will exceed even without being a downloader.

Plus, no need for TV if you have Teksavvy internet and can download/stream online or through netflix.

I don't know how you guys think netflix is a substitue for TV. The content in Canada on Netflix is so weak!

Has anyone received a Hydro bill yet from Toronto Hydro. I've been in M1 for 3 months now and still nothing from Toronto Hydro. They got those free power bars this weekend and the next but you need to bring a Hydro bill to get one.

Has anyone received a Hydro bill yet from Toronto Hydro. I've been in M1 for 3 months now and still nothing from Toronto Hydro. They got those free power bars this weekend and the next but you need to bring a Hydro bill to get one.

I havent done anything, not even filled out the forms etc. I should.

and what about live content, sports, etc?

movies and tv shows you can dl from plenty of sources you don't even need netflix

Furnace Filters

I changed the filters already and the amount of dust was unbelievable . Thank-you to the person who posted the phone number of the place to order them from because it would not have been possible to find them in any store. In case anyone else needs it , Unilux in Woodbridge and they come in packages of six. Phone number 905-851-3981. Delivery in one or two days by FedEx.

and what about live content, sports, etc?

movies and tv shows you can dl from plenty of sources you don't even need netflix

all the networks have their shows on demand. connect a pc with hdmi out to your tv for that

CBC and maple leafs stream all games. CBC is free, leafs is $50/year

get the bunny ears for free HD and use analog cable for reg tv.

mlb and NFL all stream online. get an apple tv and use airplay. tons of options, but depends on your lifestyle and tv watching habits.

all the networks have their shows on demand. connect a pc with hdmi out to your tv for that

mlb and NFL all stream online. get an apple tv and use airplay. tons of options, but depends on your lifestyle and tv watching habits.

+1 - anything can be done.

I did basic cable with a couple extra packs and extreme internet, came to $80

I changed the filters already and the amount of dust was unbelievable . Thank-you to the person who posted the phone number of the place to order them from because it would not have been possible to find them in any store. In case anyone else needs it , Unilux in Woodbridge and they come in packages of six. Phone number 905-851-3981. Delivery in one or two days by FedEx.

damn I have to do that.

But What about the commercials??

Back