News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 998     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey guys,

Just moved into M1 (as a renter) on the 11th floor. Young professional w/ grad student girlfriend. Also we have a black market panda.

I've checked out this forum and it's nice to see there are dedicated people on here with a real sense of community.

I just want to say hi to everyone, and look forward to being your neighbour.

p.s. I'm looking for a second parking space. PM if offering, plz.

I changed the filters already and the amount of dust was unbelievable . Thank-you to the person who posted the phone number of the place to order them from because it would not have been possible to find them in any store. In case anyone else needs it , Unilux in Woodbridge and they come in packages of six. Phone number 905-851-3981. Delivery in one or two days by FedEx.

DO they allow people to pickup directly?

DO they allow people to pickup directly?

I don't see why not but give them a call before going just to make sure. Unless you are going to be in the area anyways I don't know if there is much savings in picking it up with the price of gas today. They charge $8 to deliver a package of six filters.

Hey guys,

Just moved into M1 (as a renter) on the 11th floor. Young professional w/ grad student girlfriend. Also we have a black market panda.

I've checked out this forum and it's nice to see there are dedicated people on here with a real sense of community.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy living here. Can't help with the second spot.

Hey guys,

Welcome.

I changed the filters already and the amount of dust was unbelievable . Thank-you to the person who posted the phone number of the place to order them from because it would not have been possible to find them in any store. In case anyone else needs it , Unilux in Woodbridge and they come in packages of six. Phone number 905-851-3981. Delivery in one or two days by FedEx.

Which type did you order? It goes by size?

Hey Joe,

We have a parking spot in M2 building, may not be convenient for you if you are living in M1. Just want to let you know its available.

Back