News   Jul 15, 2024
 682     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 860     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 622     0 

Hyatt on King West (Holiday Inn remake) COMPLETE

Glossy primer?
Why would they prime it the first two stories, then take down the scaffolding?

Why would an upscale hotel brand paint the bottom of their building primer grey, leaving screw holes from removed signs uncovered? They are obviously not finished here.

Why would an upscale hotel brand paint the bottom of their building primer grey, leaving screw holes from removed signs uncovered? They are obviously not finished here.

I don't know but whoever owns this hotel isn't big on taste and a name change isn't likely to make a difference

Why would an upscale hotel brand paint the bottom of their building primer grey,

Does the "upscale hotel brand" actually own the building?

If they're not finished, why would they take the scaffolding down?

Have you ever seen a glossy primer?

Does the "upscale hotel brand" actually own the building?

Have you ever seen a glossy primer?
No, that would be King Street Enterprises Ltd. But they've selected Hyatt to run the hotel component of their complex, and Hyatt is undertaking the multi-million dollar renovations with estimated completion by Jan 2009. You thought the owners of 370 King just decided to renovate out of the blue and the Hyatt re-branding is coincidental? They are far from finished.

It might not be primer, annoying-semantic-argument-guy, but I think it's extremely unlikely (and a little obvious) that the grey paint will be visible by the time they're done.

You thought the owners of 370 King just decided to renovate out of the blue and the Hyatt re-branding is coincidental?

You know what I'm thinking? Wow, amazing....why are you here if you can read minds?

It might not be primer, annoying-semantic-argument-guy, but I think it's extremely unlikely (and a little obvious) that the grey paint will be visible by the time they're done.

LOL, you're not annoying at all, I'm glad there are posters here who know absolutely everything....even if they're incapable of describing their own thoughts in a coherent manner.

I have to disagree with you guys, I have always liked this building - but as I recall many here only seem to like square boxes.

This is getting pretty confrontational. Don't make me bring out the image macros.

You know what I'm thinking? Wow, amazing....why are you here if you can read minds?

I was referring to your question:

In other words: I know this building is pretty awful, but do you honestly think they're going to leave it like this? Sorry for answering your asinine question with a sarcastic rhetorical question.

even if they're incapable of describing their own thoughts in a coherent manner.
Could you point out an example for me?

Can't we all just get along by pretending this building doesn't exist?

Back