No Milczyn/Maloney
No Holyday/Leon
No DelGrade
Mammo is probably gone
Dominelli might take DiGiorgio this time round
Brava has got an excellent chance to unseat Palacio
West given the demo change should replace Fletcher
Anyone but Moeser
Anyone but Perruzza (well except for LoPreti)
Anybody but Pasternak
Anybody but Crisanti
Minnan-Wong seems on thin ice after the fiascos of the last weeks
Parker is sure to be swimming against the current given the vocal critizism of Leasiders
Shiner hasn't registered
Grimes hasn't registered
Lindsay-Luby hasn't registered
Looks like there will be wholesale changes at the Clamshelll come Oct 28...
Whoops I forgot Cho under the anybody but category

Last edited:
But recall it was Minnan-Wrong who started ranting about Sugar Beach while Ford was still allegedly in rehab. DMW started it.
http://nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=198932

does anyone like me even a little?

dmw-forever-alone.jpg

Attachments

• dmw-forever-alone.jpg
    dmw-forever-alone.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 536
Michael Ford is running in Ward 2 as expected. Casita reported it on the other thread.

Last edited:
West given the demo change should replace Fletcher

Whatever "demo change" there is, it isn't *that* kind of demo change--Liz West was a vote-park of convenience last time; but her "endorsed-by-Ford-ness" is presently a millstone. If *anyone* upsets Fletcher this time, it'll be Jane Farrow.

With 11 candidates running (at the moment) in Ward 2, I would expect a lot of vote splitting. No one with a majority will win, just whoever gets the most.

I just hope that enough people are tired of being represented by someone named Ford...

Does Michael Ford live in Ward 2? If not, what is his own connection to it? Why is he running there?

(I know the answer to the latter, of course, but am curious to know how he would answer it if he doesn't live there.)

I look forward to hearing his policy positions.

Except in ward 6, perhaps. Russ Ford (no relation to Rob, Doug or Mikey) is taking on Mark Grimes, a useless Rob/Doug Ford ally.

I can make an exception for that.

EDIT:

I just e-mailed my councillor and integrity commissioner about the expected campaigning at Ford Fest

Last edited:

Back