News   Jul 17, 2024
 573     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 647     0 

2014 Municipal Election: Toronto Council Races

43 Down's (an NF facebook blog) up to date choices for Councillor replacements or endorsement

Ward 20 Reg Hartt

Whaaaaat hahaha. Is this just another one of his sad attempts at a funny "Recommend a person to split the vote" endorsements like Richard Underhill and Morgan Baskin?

Whaaaaat hahaha. Is this just another one of his sad attempts at a funny "Recommend a person to split the vote" endorsements like Richard Underhill and Morgan Baskin?

Reg Hartt supported Rob Ford back in 2010. I'm not sure where he stands re: His Worship this time around though.

This Now article gives his reasons why. I find this quote particularly hilarious (in that typically unintentional Reg Hartt way):

He says he always knew Ford was going to win the election and continues to support the win, “Ford is the embodiment of Jane Jacobs and I supported her, she was a friend, she was a fan, and I think Ford is a really good guy and I fully support his office.”

Reg Hartt's *not* endorsing Ford this time--but Flagg's endorsing Hartt anyway.

Interesting, too, the silly exclamation-marking of endorsed candidates on that page....

Here is another list I saw....it seems to be to antiMLTT as the premise is to reduce spending by 358M (gee that was the amount generated by the MLTT in 2013)
Ward 1 Vince Crisanti
Ward 2 Benn Adeoba
Ward 3 Annette Hutcheon
Ward 4 John Campbell
Ward 6 Peggy Moulder
Ward 7 Giorgio Mammoliti
Ward 9 Gus Cusimano
Ward 10 James Pasternak
Ward 11 Frances Nunziata
Ward 12 Nick Dominelli
Ward 14 Gus Koutoumanos
Ward 16 Paul Spence
Ward Caeser Palacio
Ward 20 Mike Yen
Ward 24 David Shiner (even though not registered)
Ward 25 Jaye Robinson
Ward 27 Benjamin Dichter
Ward 29 David Andre
Ward 35 Michelle Berardinetti
Ward 36 Robert McDermott
Ward 37 Michael Thompson
Ward 39 Jim Karygannis
Ward 41 Chin Lee
Some suprises on the incumbent side...
at least pop up in the 43 Down
And what is Karygiannis doing on the list?

LOL, wtf

Accusations of plagiarism fly as councillor websites show eerie similarity
Ward 41 candidate Sandeep Srivastava’s website appears to have a lot in common with several others.
The Star’s review of Srivastava’s website found several passages that appeared to be copied and pasted from at least four other councillors’ websites. In some cases, the same passage appeared on three separate websites. Srivastava denied copying Colterman’s website. He did not immediately respond to allegations of further plagiarism....

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...councillor_websites_show_eery_similarity.html

Back