News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Not sure what to make of this. How reliable is this source. I still can't help but feel excited and optimistic. But we've been wronged before. :(

Before any possible construction commencement in July, there is also the 15th of June date to watch for possible notices to be issued by Bazis.

I also noticed them pouring large slabs of concrete in front of 1BE instead of Granite.

This is positive news in some respects. No concrete evidence for anything though. Still, good news.

It makes sense. Otherwise the granite would be destroyed with all the trucks going in and out of there, and other utility digging that might be needed for the building.

It makes sense. Otherwise the granite would be destroyed with all the trucks going in and out of there, and other utility digging that might be needed for the building.

For some reason, that's exactly why I think they will lay the granite anyway.

And then they can patch the holes with ashphalt...

Hilarious!!!

(reminds me of Yonge Street at the Eaton Centre..... always installing the expensive & fancy stone sidewalks and then ripping the shit up, and replacing it with ashphalt fill........wierd)

yeah, yeah, I know...it's for the Yonge Street Lighting crapola...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back