News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 397     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird - those pics were there a few minutes ago..showing lots of metal scaffolding and piles of material, definitely looked like prep for hoarding....

we need an intrepid downtown forumer to take photos......

I doubt it has anything to do with construction. It's being built in the wrong spot. Any parades around the corner as it look almost like the base for temporary stands. They could also be building fly forms for a neighbouring construction site.

They also don't need hoarding to excavate. They do need shoring rigs, excavators, concrete and steel. I'll wait until that is parked on site before I get a little excited. I'll still hold off until the tower is at least topped out considering the parent company is in and out of bankruptcy protection with over a dozen stumps between Almaty and Astana. Gotta feel for R Varacalli.

Last edited:
I highly doubt anyone besides Bazis would allow anyone to be on their property to use it for anything but building this building.

To me it looks like they are going to start building the sidewalk overhead protection and hoarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back