News   Jul 15, 2024
 214     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Whose vision of transit in Toronto do you support?

Whose vision of transit in Toronto do you support?

• Total voters
^^When is the last time anyone outside of this board talked about your plan?

You'd be amazed at the amount of positive feedback we're getting beyond UT.

I'm not sure, but we can round up to 0.

So, wait, a negative number of people? Ignoring the space-time concerns I have about that statistics, why didn't the province just cancel the damn thing? Why go through all the trouble of rescheduling, getting the Metrolinx chair to give a big presentation stating his commitment, etc.?

So, wait, a negative number of people?
If nothing else, it gives us a good benchmark to measure anything else he ever says. Clearly Coruscanti Cognoscente is willing to say absolutely anything, no matter how big of a lie, to justify his case. This pulling the numbers out of one's imaginatation has to stop. And does make one wonder just how big an imagination one has.

If nothing else, it gives us a good benchmark to measure anything else he ever says. Clearly Coruscanti Cognoscente is willing to say absolutely anything, no matter how big of a lie, to justify his case. This pulling the numbers out of one's imaginatation has to stop. And does make one wonder just how big an imagination one has.

I think you need a lesson in sarcasm. Or at the very least pull the stick out of your ass. And stop being so grumpy all the time.

^^When is the last time anyone outside of this board talked about your plan?

Like FS said, quite a few actually. Nearly everyone I've showed the map to (outside of UT) was in favour of it. The general public wants subways. It may be 50/50 on here, but on the streets, you are by far the minority.

If the number of calls to the Premier's office to "Save Transit City" are any indication, you're failing miserably.

How interesting: you're implying here that you actually have inside knowledge of confidential public calls to the Premier's Office. And to have that kind of knowledge, you'd necessarily have to (a) work in the Premier's office, and (b) have a job.

So, "Gweed123", are you in fact a political employee of the McGuinty government working in the PO? Or are you merely making false and baseless assertions?

Like FS said, quite a few actually. Nearly everyone I've showed the map to (outside of UT) was in favour of it. The general public wants subways. It may be 50/50 on here, but on the streets, you are by far the minority.

What is that supposed to mean? If you just go up and ask someone if they want something they are likely to answer in the affirmative. Very few of those people would know all the details.

How interesting: you're implying here that you actually have inside knowledge of confidential public calls to the Premier's Office. And to have that kind of knowledge, you'd necessarily have to (a) work in the Premier's office, and (b) have a job.

So, "Gweed123", are you in fact a political employee of the McGuinty government working in the PO? Or are you merely making false and baseless assertions?

Yes, I'm clearly inside the PO, because I have access to PUBLIC DATA. Thank you SimonP for finding the article. So much for your accusations of "false and baseless assertions". Maybe next time do some research before going around accusing people of making false assertions. And were you implying that I'm not employed in the planning field?

And 45 calls a day as the result of at least 1 ad in every single subway car and at every subway station merely helps prove what I was saying earlier: very few people outside of UT, the mayor's office, and high-level TTC officials actually care about or like TC.

I thought 45 people calling a day was actually pretty good. Lots of people are just going to email or sign a petition or join a Facebook group.

How many calls to political offices has SOS made about their plan?

Outside politics or engineering/planning, very few people actually care about or like construction of any kind.

Back