News   Jul 15, 2024
 284     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Whose vision of transit in Toronto do you support?

Whose vision of transit in Toronto do you support?

• Total voters
I've never worked in a premier's office, but I have worked for other elected officials and 45 calls a day is huge. Getting calls about issues is actually pretty rare. People these days are far more likely to write an e-mail than confront an elected official directly over the phone.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Is SOS/MoTo worse because it doesn't have as good media attention as the government-created Transit City?

We're working on it. I believe we've gotten the word out to a few of the mayoral candidates and are working on more media attention.

McGuilty, and perhaps Harper is too inane to think globally; pretending to be cash-strapped, it's no wonder they'd propose a "nice" Euro-theme transit package in a metropolis equivalent to Chicago!

Last edited:
I don't get it. Is SOS/MoTo worse because it doesn't have as good media attention as the government-created Transit City?

We're working on it. I believe we've gotten the word out to a few of the mayoral candidates and are working on more media attention.

So what progress have you made since May getting more media attention?

I've been tellin' 'em to start posting flyers where-ever possible.

We have to treat Tramsit City and the Miller office as a dictatorship.

The bastards do not want public participation. They want token participation where they basically just inform us and then hope that we stfu. Oppose the dictatorship!!!

The bastards do not want public participation. They want token participation where they basically just inform us and then hope that we stfu. Oppose the dictatorship!!!
I'm loosing track here ... why are you trashing the Conservative party?

Back