1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 373     0 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

From August 16th

verve1-1.jpg

verve2-2.jpg

Nice Pics

If good things happen with the glass, I think I'm going to like this one.

September 2nd, 19th floor (level 17)

verve_sept2-1.jpg

verve_sept2-2.jpg

Hey dt toronto geek...

You're obviously taking these from 100 Wellesley... It's been years since I've been in there... I do remember how amazing your city views are. I'd love for you to post shots of your downtown view!

Indeed I am. I took the first shot of Verve from my balcony and the second shot from the east end of the roof deck. I'm on the 24th floor facing south with brilliant views of the city, lake & Riverdale. I'll see what I can dig up and post a few later tonight under "City Photos".
Cheers!

Verve Construction Progress Sept. 14, 2007

Gaining altitude.

DSCN0716.jpg

Not sure about this shade of green... Apparently neither is he/she.

DSCN0715.jpg

Interesting floor numbering scheme.

DSCN0713.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

What a surprise: cladding for Tridel looks pretty blah! Much better and more cheerful is anything by Concord to date.

Wow, almost lost my lunch, this building is turning out much like I knew it would but hoped it wouldn't. One building I wish was shorter and I don't often say that. What colour green would you call that? Hospital gown green? This building is too big and bulky and looks like ass, and when all is said and done they'll be topping it off with a pomo cap. This way it will stick out like a sore thumb with a hangnail.

a_patient_in_hospital_gown_walking_with__1.jpg

It looks like the exact same type of cladding as almost all Cityplace buildings, Spire, Clear Spirit, 22 Wellsley, etc., etc.,,,,

Back