News   Jul 11, 2024
 447     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 572     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 714     0 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

The contract was first awarded in 2006.

The streetcar order was awarded in 2009 and would continue into the 2020's if more cars are purchased or more delays occur.

Measuring vehicle deliveries from award of contract to end of deliveries makes absolutely no sense--it has zero relevance to anything. The contact might state that deliveries should start 1 year, 5, 10, or 100 after it's awarded.

Reactions: DSC
TB pushed out another "standard" LRV (Metrolinx 2?) between 4433 and 4434. Maybe they have a few more to do before Kingston takes over?

TB pushed out another "standard" LRV (Metrolinx 2?) between 4433 and 4434. Maybe they have a few more to do before Kingston takes over?

Metrolinx LRV 1 and 2, and RoW LRT 1 were the only Freedoms built in Thunder Bay. RoW 2-14 and Metrolinx 3+ will all come from Kingston.

Metrolinx LRV 1 and 2, and RoW LRT 1 were the only Freedoms built in Thunder Bay. RoW 2-14 and Metrolinx 3+ will all come from Kingston.
I wonder if that means the first May streetcar of the promised three will creep forward into April - at least as far as being left at the gate.

I got some videos today at Broadview station one of 4427 going through out of service, I tracked it on Next bus to Dundas Street after it left the station.

I also got on 4433 a couple of times today but only got videos of it twice once when I left Broadview on it and again when I returned later in the day.

I got some videos today at Broadview station one of 4427 going through out of service, I tracked it on Next bus to Dundas Street after it left the station.

I also got on 4433 a couple of times today but only got videos of it twice once when I left Broadview on it and again when I returned later in the day.

Being a subscriber of your channel, and you being a subscriber of my channel, I saw a couple of your videos you posted today. And yeah, like I said above, CLRV 4130 was charted on Saturday and today ( yesterday if viewing on Monday ) as a " specially wrapped " Sears promotional streetcar running College, McCaul, Queen, Bathurst.

Being a subscriber of your channel, and you being a subscriber of my channel, I saw a couple of your videos you posted today. And yeah, like I said above, CLRV 4130 was charted on Saturday and today ( yesterday if viewing on Monday ) as a " specially wrapped " Sears promotional streetcar running College, McCaul, Queen, Bathurst.
Thanks for being a subscriber! I like to post my vidos her every now and then for the benefit of those that aren't subscribed to me on youtube. I didn't get to catch the specially wrapped CLRV 4130 as I wan't thinking about it when I was downtown today.

Great videos, thanks for posting them! I take the 504 on a fairly regular basis but I've never been lucky enough to catch a Flexity, not yet anyway. It's good to see them at Broadview!

Back