Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Fascinating, because your picture does not suggest that. I was thinking more South American.

I majored in Management and Finance not English, so you'll have to excuse my grammar.

That said, I never realized bad grammar could give you an accent. Which country does my online accent sound like, grey? I've always kind of identified myself as an Albanian refugee.

Don't let lame newbies get to you, Caltrane!

They also cleaned up the site entirely - no rubble remaining. The digger thing is there too - to put those posts in the ground.

View will be gone in a year time Sept 15-07

1389923684_44614e0257_b.jpg

So let's see, tearing down the sales centre does not count as construction - even though it's destruction for the sake of construction. Right?

The eighteenth is nearly upon us. Should construction not be under way at any moment on that work day, dire predictions of doom will ensue.

The clock is ticking...

^^I don't think the drill rig parked on the left hand side of the picture is just for decoration

View will be gone in a year time Sept 15-07

1389923684_44614e0257_b.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that putrid odour whenever you walk along this part of Bay St. next to the construction site? The first few times I thought it was homeless urine on the side of the building (the vents on the street corner are a popular hangout), but now I think it's closer to pure ammonia. Are window washers at BNS dumping their buckets into those street grills?!

I majored in Management and Finance not English, so you'll have to excuse my grammar.

That said, I never realized bad grammar could give you an accent. Which country does my online accent sound like, grey? I've always kind of identified myself as an Albanian refugee.
I was kind of picturing Eastern Europe, so Albanian sounds right on the money!

Don't let lame newbies get to you, Caltrane!
Hi there, join-date buddy :)

Back