Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

funny how incredibly exciting the layout/floorplans of the top Trump is... It makes Four Seasons look ridiculously boring (and potentially even the Ritz)
and yeah, having a TRUMP logo right in the center of the CBD is gonna be powerful. Scotia -- > Trump (with KPMG in foreground) --- > BMO

edit: another penthouse i really dig, is the one(s) at Shangri-la, only because it has a double decker ceiling layout with an large open area up in the sky. those things are mind blowing, as you can be on the second floor of your penthouse and look down on the first floor.... Honestly, I wish Trump's penthouse had something like that, those open spaces are killer! especially nearly 60 stories up in the sky)

Last edited:
Thanks traynor, belive it or not that extra story (trump box) makes alot of difference! Looks good :)

Well actually, if what wopchop keeps saying today, then there is still even one more floor than I have added. (Though from what he said before, my previous render should be right.)

Sorry to keep spamming this thread with renders, but this is more in keeping what wopchop said more recently:

(original image courtesy dt_toronto_geek found here: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/475-Trump-Tower-Toronto-(Talon-57s-Zeidler)/page432 )

Last edited:
I don't understand what is so confusing.

Check out this picture. For reference, the slab just above the RCS is L54, which has the first set of terraces on the North and West sides.

5866301583_195ba6e669_b.jpg

This picture clearly shows that the top of the tower is at L56 slab, which corresponds to the "57th Floor" on those floor plans that you posted. That means two more full storeys.

Your first drawing was plainly incorrect. I think that the floor heights might be throwing you off, because L56 is 3.7 metres tall, while L57 and L58 are both 4.5 metres tall.

Your latest drawing would also be inaccurate, as it shows the L56 setback a floor above where it actually will be. I would say that your second drawing was in the Goldilocks zone.

Edit: When I say two more storeys, I mean - you will see L56 Columns, then L57 Slab, then L57 Columns, then L58 slab, then L58 columns, and finally the roof (59 slab, for ease of reference).

Last edited:
I don't understand what is so confusing.

Your latest drawing would also be inaccurate, as it shows the L56 setback a floor above where it actually will be. I would say that your second drawing was the closest to being correct.

But Level 54 (Floor 55) has two units on it and is the first floor with a setback and terraces. Then level 55 (Floor 56) is the first floor of the three-floor Skyplex and it is flush on the North facade with the floor below. Then Level 56 (Floor 57) the second floor of the Skyplex has another setback and a terrace. (The one I have depicted)Then there is Level 57 (58th floor) that has the third and final floor of the Skyplex with the giant Master Bedroom Retreat under the dome. And finally, the box everyone claims will hold the Trump logo.

All according to the recent floor plans on the Trump Database page found here: http://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/trump-international-hotel-tower-toronto

When will we see the Onion start to take shape? I've read in past posts not until next year? Given it's proximity to topping off, wouldn't it be sooner? *crosses fingers* LOL

Yeah, I would agree with that choice. #3 is the most accurate for sure.

Edit: I somehow missed drawing #1, and thought you only posted 3 different ones. That might be why you were confused. Sorry.

Last edited:
Pic taken June 25, 2011

Domes

20Czn.jpg

JxuzG.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the elevation drawings, just realized the roof top is actually taller than 776ft. (thats figure they use at skyscraperpage now) The line that indicates 236.525/776ft represents the base of the '59th' level not the roof. Granted the roof isn't much higher, maybe about a meter or so above that. It'll be pretty damn close to 1 Bloor and Commerce Court West though...

Back